profile image
Cjborkett
BRS Assessment Day
profile image
Cjborkett
Hi everyone,

I have been offered the opportunity to go to one of Thomas Cook’s assessment days on the 17 March 2018 for BRS airport and I just want to know if anyone can offer some of their experience on how their assessment day went and how it was constructed.

All comments will be highly appreciated.

Thank you:)
profile image
berlin

Play Christmas Tree Light Up online Christmas Tree Light Up game Iam sure you play very good.

(edited)
profile image
Friday Night Funkin'

The rain came down in the afternoon, and that was the end of it. Friday Night Funkin is a game with fantastic tracks that will make everyone happy while sitting in the relaxation area.

(edited)
profile image
Cindy Byrd

Getting your ex lover back is possible, I suggest you contact Dr.Excellent He brought back my Ex-boyfriend. My boyfriend left me and I was devastated. The most painful thing is that I was pregnant for him. I wanted him back. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my sister and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice than to try it. I messaged the spell caster called Dr.Excellent, and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be okay before 28hours. He cast the spell and surprisingly 28 hours later my boyfriend called me. It was so surprising, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that had happened He wanted us to come back together. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again.thanks to Dr.Excellent. if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your boyfriend moved to another girl, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Excellent for help now..Here his contact. WhatsApp: +2348084273514 ,Email: Excellentspellcaster@gmail.com Website:https://drexcellentspellcaster.godaddysites.com

Other discussions going on within Interviews

citizenshipforsale.org Thinking about getting a driver's license online?...
0  8 -
0 8 -
Listen to Radio hr3 Radio hr3 is a great way to create content that ca...
1  28 21 hours ago
1 28 21 hours ago by Devlin Dieter
how much is counterfeit money... We are the best and Unique producer of HIGH QUALIT...
0  7 -
0 7 -
gefälschter Personalausweis US...  Gefälschter Pass| echten Schweiz-Pass kaufen| Kau...
0  12 -
0 12 -
Lost Love Spells By Real Black... Get Ex Lover Back spellcasters, Need Ex Lover Back...
9  124 2 days ago
9 124 2 days ago by Celina Kyle

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Accommodation Help and hints on where to live!
476  464.22k 15 hours ago
476 464.22k 15 hours ago by Umar waqas Abbasi
Cabin Crew Travel Insurance Going The Extra Mile!
3  27.29k 2 months ago
3 27.29k 2 months ago by Baron Gordon
Australia and New Zealand Foru... For all our members down under....!
79  241.2k 2 days ago
79 241.2k 2 days ago by Love magic
Current Cabin Crew Jobs For all announcements relating to cabin crew jobs
163  967.88k 14 hours ago
163 967.88k 14 hours ago by Love magic
Rejoining qatar airways cabin... 2022
1  237 19 hours ago
1 237 19 hours ago by Pinky30