Share the word!

Share this discussion via social media to help encourage more people to take part in the conversation and share their thoughts with you.

profile image
Lima.Sierra
Cabin Crew - survey
profile image
Lima.Sierra
Hello community and cabin crew members,
first of all, I would like to introduce myself as I’m new to this forum. I work as a flight attendant for an international airline and beside my job I presently writing my bachelor thesis in mechanical engineering. Therefore, I’m investigating the potential use of intelligent technologies in aircrafts to reduce cabin crew workload and improve existing procedures. As well as increasing the passenger comfort and experience.
For this I created a small survey which takes you approximately 5-8 minutes. I would be very happy if you could participate in this survey. The survey is anonymous however the data will be used to improve the passenger comfort and experience in future aircraft cabins.
I am not very sure if I am allowed to post a survey in your forum as I couldn’t find any specific statement in the forum rules. If so, please let me know and I will delete this thread of course but It would be very helpful for the study If I could get some honest opinions from some cabin crew colleagues.

survey: https://www.surveymonkey.de/r/K3WXHC2

Thanks in advance for your time
Kind regards and always happy landings
Lima.Sierra
profile image
Lima.Sierra
Thanks to all who have participated in the survey so far.
The survey will run for a few more days and I would be happy to receive additional feedback.

Kind regards

Lima.Sierra

Other discussions going on within Experienced Cabin Crew

Missed call from Emirates airl...  I misse a call from Emirates, checked the nu...
0  60 -
0 60 -
FlyEmirates Status "interview... After my final interview, I was told by the interv...
0  43 -
0 43 -
Guest Speakers ( experienced c...
1  575 2 months ago
1 575 2 months ago
No replies.
2  932 3 months ago
2 932 3 months ago by cabincrewconsultant
Virgin Atlantic/ BA
3  2.37k 3 months ago
3 2.37k 3 months ago by Lucy-Anne2017

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Anti-Depressants Can you take anti-depressants as crew?
6  229 1 week ago
6 229 1 week ago by thomas.averettt@gmail.com
Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
146  573.36k 2 days ago
146 573.36k 2 days ago
Interviews Tell us your experiences!
84  981.95k 4 hours ago
84 981.95k 4 hours ago by morrowrivers332431@gmail.com
Current Cabin Crew Jobs For all announcements relating to cabin crew jobs
147  902.8k 6 days ago
147 902.8k 6 days ago
Australia and New Zealand Foru... For all our members down under....!
59  254.64k 15 hours ago
59 254.64k 15 hours ago