profile image
Temp crew
Sentra Airways Manchester

Hi

I just wondered if anyone else has applied to Sentra Airways at Manchester ??

profile image
Michelle Davies

Hi, yes I applied about 2 months ago.  I was successful in my cabin crew assessment day and I am excited to say I have been offered the position! 

profile image
Temp crew

Hiya

Well done, what was the salary for cabin crew plz, did they show you the uniform?

My assessment day is later this month

Once again well done

profile image
Flying Wings

Do they only fly Manchester to Accra?

profile image
Michelle Davies

Thank you .... i am over the moon...  salary 20k for crew ...  uniform being finalised ... description is navy with a hat.... Accra to start up then other routes in the planning..

Good luck : ) x

profile image
olivia bolton

This testimony is worth sharing to the world. I am here to tell the world of the good works of Dr BALBOSA. My name is Olivia Bolton am from the UK.. My man left me and my kids for another older woman. It was not so easy for me.. I love my husband so much and I did not lose hope and I kept praying and God finally answered my prayers…i searched online for a spell caster to help me unite me and my lover back forever and i saw so many testimonies of how DR BALBOSA has helped so many people online and i decided to give him a trial … I contacted him and explained to him. He told me not to worry that he will bring back my man within 24 hours. He consulted his powers and assured me not to worry . He did his work and cast the spell and to my greatest surprise, my husband came back the same day begging and crying just as Dr BALBOSA said. He begged me for forgiveness and he promised never to leave me for any reason. We are happy and we live together as one. Contact Dr BALBOSA now and be happy forever. dont lose hope and good luck..
WHATSAPP/CALL via +1(251) 931-9972BLOG: https://balbosasolutionhome.com

profile image
Michelle Davies

Hi x just be prepared & good luck x

profile image
Temp crew

Hi Michelle

I was just wondering if you have a start date with Sentra Airways,

Regards

profile image
Michelle Davies

No start date as yet but secured my role .... i don't think it would be professional to discuss the interview process ..  Good luck 

(edited)

Other discussions going on within Current Cabin Crew Jobs

Volotea English test
14  1.56k 11 hours ago
14 1.56k 11 hours ago by realgenuinedocuments
DUMPS-CC.COM Best Dumps CC Sho... DUMPS-CC.COM Best Legit Site Sell Fresh CCV Fullz...
6  42 2 days ago
6 42 2 days ago by barton laken
Hans Airways HelloWho else is joining the new airline Hans Airw...
35  1.26k 3 days ago
35 1.26k 3 days ago by Adam Mills
European Citizen need presettl...
4  3.55k 3 days ago
4 3.55k 3 days ago by Blue Moon
B787 - Norse Atlantic Airways
40  19.12k 1 day ago
40 19.12k 1 day ago by Evelyn Ryan

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Emirates Invite Only Event. Ho... How long does it take to recieve an invite ?
131  1.7k 7 hours ago
131 1.7k 7 hours ago by supriya kumar
EasyJet Cabin Crew 2023 Perm All things EasyJet Cabin Crew related
375  5.07k 11 hours ago
375 5.07k 11 hours ago by Muda Spells +27731841557
Accommodation Help and hints on where to live!
568  503.99k 9 hours ago
568 503.99k 9 hours ago by barton laken
Emirates Cabin Crew Apply 2022 Still waiting for the first interview and been wee...
24  10.03k 12 hours ago
24 10.03k 12 hours ago by Philip T. Greene
BUZZ training course Warsaw, 1... Joining the BUZZ training course Warsaw, 18th of O...
159  2.34k 14 hours ago
159 2.34k 14 hours ago by Monica Brown