profile image
flyingsince93
Ryanair- Edinburgh
profile image
flyingsince93
Good Morning Cabin Crew Community,

I have recently applied to Ryanair as Cabin Crew out of Edinburgh base and have the English Test to complete.

I just wondered if there are any Ryanair Cabin Crew or ex Ryanair Cabin Crew that could give me some more info about the job such as the monthly take home pay, how busy the rosters are, what the training is like and where it is and the promotion prospects etc..

If there are any current Ryanair Crew from Edinburgh base on here it would be really good to chat to you regarding how busy flying is at the moment and more info about the base.

Have a good day everyone

Cheers
profile image
nighttop

Retro Bowl is an interactive arcade game app. It has many unique and amazing features. In this game you can play rugby like it’s 1987. The theme of this game is in retro style. You also have to perform the press duties and handle the fragile egos of players just like in real life. The more you play this game the more interesting you will find it. This is an addictive game, if you play this game once then you will play it again and again. It has a simple and interactive interface due to which anyone can effortlessly play this game. It also consumes very low battery power and storage. So you don’t have to worry about your phone’s battery power while playing. The reviews of this game are quite impressive as compared to other games. enyjoy~!

profile image
Henry Weissman

I'm searching for a career opportunity for my niece.She wants to become a cabin crew and has relevant education. But do you know where I can google on the web <a href="https://www.google.com/">Google/</a> a good option for her? Is it realistic to do on online recruiting resources or it's better to write direct emails to aviation HR or general contacts?

(edited)

Other discussions going on within Current Cabin Crew Jobs

Hans Airways HelloWho else is joining the new airline Hans Airw...
39  1.6k 1 week ago
39 1.6k 1 week ago by JD 99
Gap in employment on CV
3  2.31k 5 months ago
3 2.31k 5 months ago by tom ferna
Luxaviation
4  3.18k 2 months ago
4 3.18k 2 months ago by boxbill hanidork
United Airlines
2  2.9k 1 year ago
2 2.9k 1 year ago by Quastie1
Cabin Crew Prague
7  1.89k 3 weeks ago
7 1.89k 3 weeks ago by minion kiasas

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Qatar Airways status QR status change
6  3.95k 1 week ago
6 3.95k 1 week ago by hooper wade
Interviews Tell us your experiences!
102  1k 1 day ago
102 1k 1 day ago by Smither Laser
EasyJet Cabin Crew 2023 Perm All things EasyJet Cabin Crew related
154  5.52k 16 hours ago
154 5.52k 16 hours ago by janetslater459
Accommodation Help and hints on where to live!
560  521.89k 1 day ago
560 521.89k 1 day ago by Abdul Moiz
Australia and New Zealand Foru... For all our members down under....!
68  286.09k 1 day ago
68 286.09k 1 day ago by Powerful Spell Caster Africa-Europe-Asia-Usa (mamahealer)