profile image
Maryna Grobler
How Long After Getting Shortlisted and Then Rejected Can I Reapply?

Hi Everyone, 

I need some advice. I have recently applied to Emirates Cabin Crew, and was lucky enough to get shortlisted after the HireVue Interview, then it was time to fill in my long application, and I got rejected. I 100% believe it was because of my photos - I decided to retake my photos and it was honestly not as good as the first ones, but I still decided to submit those because they were the most recent. 

I am truly bummed after getting rejected so far into the process. I was sure I had this! Now I want to know when can I reapply after making it this far? Should I wait a couple of months? 

Also, I do not believe there will be any open days in Dubai for a while due to COVID. (I live in Abu Dhabi, next to Dubai) 

cabincrew shortlisted emirates

Other discussions going on within Cabin Crew Advice

Submission Status: Completed What does this submission status mean? I'm applyin...
1  329 7 hours ago
1 329 7 hours ago by nolan faulkner
Freebird I used to work for Freebird and because I noticed...
1  102 1 week ago
1 102 1 week ago by Andreea Burlan
Air Arabia Update After Final... Hello, Anyone received update after the final inte...
2  388 2 weeks ago
2 388 2 weeks ago by Smath Henry
FlyEmirates Status "interview... After my final interview, I was told by the interv...
2  338 3 months ago
2 338 3 months ago by Romi Michal
An Online Structure Interview... Hi, i am currently at the University of Lincoln in...
0  81 -
0 81 -

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Training course hahn Cabin crew training course with ryanair
7  2.98k 1 month ago
7 2.98k 1 month ago by Ayesha Anees
Qatar airways application Application online
7  3.01k 2 days ago
7 3.01k 2 days ago by Orpha Wangari
Accommodation Help and hints on where to live!
491  470.24k 2 days ago
491 470.24k 2 days ago by Welch Buford
Interviews Tell us your experiences!
90  1k 3 days ago
90 1k 3 days ago by Kristinn Miller
BA Cabin Crew LGW Training date for LGW
4  709 -
4 709 -