profile image
A340-600
Anti-depressants

Are you allowed to fly as cabin crew while taking anti depressants? I use to be crew for a long haul airline but they didn’t have mandatory medicals like now and I was allowed to fly while taking the medication. 

profile image
Cabin Crew Consultant

It depends on the airline... some will allow you to take them, as long as it is approved/monitored by their medical team. Airlines in the Middle East will not allow them at all. This information may also be covered in your crew manual, might be worth checking.

profile image
Beverly Clay

I found this post very interesting and informative. Thank you for sharing your special thoughts with us. I definitely share this with my peeps. 

stretch film hand roll

profile image
Steve E. Hruby

Yes, it is definitely allowed. You can take eyes drops, saline drops and throat sprays on the flight. It's considered a liquid and falls under the liquid limits for carry-on baggage. I know that Emirates has a medical department that has to approve medical equipment to be allowed onboard. Other airlines may also have this type of department that you would need to contact. Additionally, I would reach out to any airline that you may be traveling with in the future for their policy on this, as most of the information will be covered in their crew manual. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. I have experienced this many times while flying for my official trip from cheap essay help.

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Emirates Cabin Crew Apply 2022 Still waiting for the first interview and been wee...
16  6.35k 2 weeks ago
16 6.35k 2 weeks ago by Xoliswa
Best Places to go out 'Down Ro... If it's hot let us know here!
6  31.2k 1 week ago
6 31.2k 1 week ago by Calvin Calvin
Current Cabin Crew Jobs For all announcements relating to cabin crew jobs
148  957.16k 3 days ago
148 957.16k 3 days ago by tom ferna
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
92  269.89k 2 days ago
92 269.89k 2 days ago by Charlotte Thomas
Interviews Tell us your experiences!
90  1k 3 days ago
90 1k 3 days ago by Kristinn Miller