profile image
char_sky
Virgin recruitment?
profile image
char_sky
Any updates on virgin at the moment? How are they doing with bringing back redundant crew?

Really hoping they start external recruitment in the next year... maybe not :(
profile image
BOB123

Has anyone just applied in their last recruitment drive? Be interesting to share any news good or bad :-) 

profile image
Gabrf

I applied on 23/01/2022 just before the deadline closed. Interested to hear peoples experience of this current recruitment process and happy to share my experience when I hear something back. 

profile image
flyingking

I've applied shortly after it opened but I haven't heard anything. They'll be super busy right now.

profile image
BOB123

Received email today, next stage is a two part virtual cabin crew assessment.  Good luck to everyone! 

profile image
Joshua Seddon

I applied farely early on and have just received an email confirming my interview aswell hopefully all goes well 🙏 🙏

profile image
Gabrf

Congrats guys! I have just received the email confirming next stage too :) 

profile image
Gabrf

Hiii 

Anyone completed the assessments yet? Is it possible to stop and start / open and close the first section in your own time? 

I haven’t clicked on the link yet as I can’t get hold of a laptop until Sunday so scared to open and have a look on my phone. 

Also can anyone provide information on what questions / scenarios they ask about? :) 

Appreciate any help! Thank you x

profile image
nataliel84

Hi,

I’ve just completed the assessment, you don’t have the option to log out and log back in but it gives you a break in between the two assessments.

There is also night limit as to how much time you take to prepare your answer but once you hit record you’ve got 2mins to answer then it will cut you off. And you don’t get to re-record anything.

Hope that helps!

profile image
ddpj

Hi natalie84,

Would you mind sharing what were the 3 questions you were asked on the video interview?

Other discussions going on within Virgin Atlantic

Background check
3  1.72k 3 days ago
3 1.72k 3 days ago by Smith Teo
Can anyone help? Sorry I was part way through my cabin crew training with...
0  90 -
0 90 -
Anyone heard back from video i...
6  4.78k 1 month ago
6 4.78k 1 month ago by breton.mohsen
Easyjet staff travel ticket fo... Hi there,I am interested in exchanging Easyjet sta...
0  108 -
0 108 -
Virgin Atlantic Assessment Day... Hello!Just booked my assessment day for the 18th M...
20  2.38k 2 months ago
20 2.38k 2 months ago by RedHeels

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
880  4k 5 hours ago
880 4k 5 hours ago by baby rose
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
322  628.65k 1 day ago
322 628.65k 1 day ago by Megan Fox
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
101  384.18k 2 weeks ago
101 384.18k 2 weeks ago by mason lopez
British Airways Specific to British Airways
59  6k 21 hours ago
59 6k 21 hours ago by Kara58
Ryanair Dedicated Ryanair forum!
434  656.4k 23 hours ago
434 656.4k 23 hours ago by ozan