profile image
mazzymoo
Anyone heard back from video interview?
profile image
mazzymoo
Has anyone heard back from there video interview yet and got an AD or a rejection?

XX
profile image
MissyL
absolutely nothing yet. Fingers crossed we hear something very soon. Good luck
profile image
Bumblebee76
I had a reply and invite to assessment today and I know of five others that have had replies this week too. Did my video the 11th. Good luck, I’m sure you’ll hear something soon xxx
profile image
lewisleach6
I had my video interview on 5th of August and still heard nothing yet!
profile image
lewisleach6
I had my video interview on 5th of August and still heard nothing yet!
profile image
breton.mohsen

again I would say that message board should be there so that people can share their experiences for others. I am gald that someone like 123 movies has done it. Now people are using this and getting benefits of it

(edited)
profile image
Dark market Counterfeit Bank Notes

Buy high-quality undetectable grade AA+ counterfeit money Online, real fake passports,id cards,drivers license

WhatsApp: ‪+447436442801

Genaral Support: darkmarketsuppliers@europe.com

With the COVID-19 pandemic which may trigger a global recession, we produce authentic currency bills of USD$,British Pounds£ and Euros€ with different serial numbers on each bill. We have instock the semi finish banknote substrates already engraved and designed front and back of the various currencies of each denomination. We need a partner to work with discretely to finish the production of our semi finish banknote substrates and make it legal tender on a percentage which we are going to discuss in a personal meeting in the event that you agree to work with us. We will schedule for a meeting to show you everything and discuss all details and produce samples so you can go test to confirm authenticity.  All Notes will pass major test like ultra violet light, pencil test, many more fake money detection.

Have a second chance in life with a new identity, protect your privacy, build a new credit history, take back your freedom. We offer real driver's licenses, passports, visas, id card, resident permit, stamps, school diplomas, work permits, marriage certificates, death certificates, green card, credit cards, bank statements and other documents for a number of countries such as: USA , Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom, Japan, China! Our team produces high quality products, authentic database passports, databases or citizenship documents and other ID cards. We use high quality equipment and materials to create documents. 20 million of our documents are circulating around the world.

WhatsApp: ‪+447436442801

Genaral Support: darkmarketsuppliers@europe.com

Skype..nicolas.persey

-IDs Scan-yes...
-HOLOGRAMS: IDENTICAL
-BAR CODES: IDS SCAN
-UV: YES

buy undetectable counterfeit money
buy real and fake passport online
buy undetectable counterfeit money,
buy real and fake driver licenses

where to buy fake dollar bills
where to buy counterfeit bills
where to buy fake bills
buy counterfeit bank notes
where to buy fake bank notes
where can i buy fake dollar bills
where to buy counterfeit bank notes
Buy counterfeit euro bills
Purchase euro fake bills online
Where to buy fake British pounds
fake banknotes for sale uk
fake bank notes for sale
counterfeit euro banknotes for sale
counterfeit bank notes for sale
Where to buy fake euro bills
Where to british pounds
Fake bank notes for sale Germany
Counterfeit bank notes for sale China
Buy currency bills Japan
Where to buy euro bills online
fake money for sale
prop money for sale
counterfeit money for sale
money for sale    
money tree for sale
undetectable fake money for sale
real money for sale
confederate money for sale
legit counterfeit money for sale
confederate currency for sale    
high quality counterfeit money for sale
quality counterfeit money for sale
high quality undetectable counterfeit banknotes for sale
currency for sale    
banknotes for sale    
best counterfeit money for sale    
counterfeit money printer for sale
fake money that look real for sale
currency dealers near me
undetectable counterfeit money for sale    
high quality undetectable counterfeit money for sale
foreign currency for sale
real counterfeit money for sale
world banknotes for sale

profile image
DR GREEN

join illuminati today and enjoy the world Email 666grillnati@gmail.com

whatsapp +256700626555. Join illuminati secret fraternity and have peace in the world of riches and happiness or copy this link and paste it in your search engine for details--->>> http://join666ug.blogspot.com

profile image
Stella Robson

Thank you so much for info! 

(edited)
profile image
Cindy Byrd

it’s very difficult to find a real spell caster like you, Thanks to Dr.Excellent for saving my broken Marriage and brought my husband back to me. My name is Cindy Byrd I'm from American. My husband left me for another woman. The most painful thing is that I was pregnant with our second baby. I wanted him back. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice than to try it. I messaged the spell caster called Dr.Excellent, and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be okay before 11 hours. He cast the spell and surprisingly 11 hours later my husband called me. I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that had happened He wanted me to return to him. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again.thanks to Dr.Excellent . if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Excellent for help now..Here his contact...WhatsApp: +2348084273514 ,Email: Excellentspellcaster@gmail.com  His website:https://drexcellentspellcaster.godaddysites.com

Other discussions going on within Virgin Atlantic

same day passport locations Thinking about getting a driver's license online?...
0  21 -
0 21 -
Commuting from France
4  997 2 days ago
4 997 2 days ago by DR GREEN
Cast A Revenge Spells. I Need... A death spell is a magical formula used to kill or...
3  53 2 days ago
3 53 2 days ago by Dr black magic
Virgin Atlantic Assessment Day... Hi everyone,I am booked in for an assessment day o...
8  472 5 days ago
8 472 5 days ago by Lisa Harle
Kaufen Sie echte Reisepässe, F...  Diplome, IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, NEBOSHKaufen Si...
0  12 -
0 12 -

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
753  4k 20 hours ago
753 4k 20 hours ago by Diego Gordillo
Ryanair Dedicated Ryanair forum!
379  685.31k 9 hours ago
379 685.31k 9 hours ago by arraib qureshi
FLYBE News and Views from those at Flybe
27  191.81k 10 months ago
27 191.81k 10 months ago by hasnain khatri
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
106  411.09k 4 days ago
106 411.09k 4 days ago by Micheal Morgan
Thomas Cook Group Thomas Cook/MyTravel Airlines