profile image
liambenson08
Video Interview
profile image
liambenson08
Anyone else just been invited to do the video interview? Hopefully get through this and onto an assessment day! Anyone applying for LGW?
profile image
paddy151
Hi
I sent my video on 27th September, ages ago and am still awaiting to here.

They did say it could take up to 15 working days before I hear. It has been 11 Working Days now.

Is that a good or a bad sign???

Also, how do I know they definitely received it???

Thank you
profile image
tarzanet
Hi just got an email notifying me that I've been successful at the video interview. I submitted my interview exactly 3 weeks ago, so you should receive your outcome soon if you haven't yet
profile image
breton.mohsen

Airline based forums bore the hell out of me. And so do the movies on 123 movies. There is a serious lack of quality content there.

(edited)
profile image
Mason Ethan

Are you looking for online assistance with your psychology homework? You've come to the right place. Our team of experts has extensive experience in providing psychology assignment help online.

(edited)
profile image
Betty Jules

It could be a silly mistake on your part if you are not opting for Assignment help for getting your assignment complete, so it would be better to go for it.

profile image
Ashley Vivian

My name is Ashley Vivian, Am here to share a testimony on how Dr Raypower helped me. After a 1/5 year relationship with my boyfriend, he changed suddenly and stopped contacting me regularly, he would come up with excuses of not seeing me all the time. He stopped answering my calls and my sms and he stopped seeing me regularly. I then started catching him with different girls several times but every time he would say that he loved me and that he needed some time to think about our relationship. But I couldn't stop thinking about him so I decided to go online and I saw so many good talks about this spell caster called Dr Raypower and I contacted him and explained my problems to him. He cast a love spell for me which I use and after 24 hours,my boyfriend came back to me and started contacting me regularly and we moved in together after a few months and he was more open to me than before and he started spending more time with me than his friends. We eventually got married and we have been married happily for 3 years with a son. Ever since Dr Raypower helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before. You can also contact this spell caster and get your relationship fixed Email: urgentspellcast@gmail.com or see more reviews about him on his website: https://urgentspellcast.wordpress.com WhatsApp: +27634918117

Other discussions going on within Thomson Airways

real vashikaran mantra to cont... All problem solution baba satender nath ji How To...
0  18 -
0 18 -
real vashikaran mantra to cont... All problem solution baba satender nath ji How To...
0  17 -
0 17 -
0  16 -
0 16 -
Kaufen Sie hochwertige AA nich... Wir sind ein hochwertiges Produktionshaus für auth...
0  22 -
0 22 -
Kaufen Sie einen gefälschten b...  Gefälschter Pass| echten Schweiz-Pass kaufen| | g...
3  71 4 days ago
3 71 4 days ago by Micheal Morgan

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Ryanair Dedicated Ryanair forum!
379  685.31k 9 hours ago
379 685.31k 9 hours ago by arraib qureshi
Thomas Cook Group Thomas Cook/MyTravel Airlines
97  290.46k 2 days ago
97 290.46k 2 days ago by DR GREEN
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
753  4k 20 hours ago
753 4k 20 hours ago by Diego Gordillo
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
63  247.54k 2 weeks ago
63 247.54k 2 weeks ago by vincent luna
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
293  607.97k 2 days ago
293 607.97k 2 days ago by DR GREEN