profile image
carmelo9806
Training course Ryanair
profile image
carmelo9806
Hi guys.
Is it true that the cost of training course with Ryanair is now free? Someone told me that Crewlink posted on Facebook this news!! Is it possible that now it’s not that expensive anymore?

I’ll have my recruitment day next Saturday and I wanted to know, at the moment, what’s all the cost that they have for everything.
Thanks.
profile image
anonymous_
Yeah, and also they are paying 28€ per every training course day but the new contract is worse than the ones given when the course was paid.
profile image
Razvann
I think is free just for who applied after the offer started. Personally I faild to take the english test last month, and in the e-mail was a deduction of 90% (from 500 to 50) for the "reserve tax" and the course cost was like 2.999 if i pay from next salary's and 2300(or something) if i payed all together.

OK, after i fail, i reapply and surprise, now is free course training ( https://careers.ryanair.com/cabin-crew ) . Also they have an new joiners allowance of 1200 last month and now is 750e, but still the free course are crazy !

Good luck !! Im still stuck in some questions ...
profile image
Blackpool5
Hi I am about to start the Ryanair cabin crew training course and I was wondering where it will be based.

Thank you

David
profile image
Busisiwe jili
Once you are successful on the interview they will send u the country where their next training is usually Germany Italy or Ireland you will pay for your own accommodation, if where the training is , doesn't suit you they will send you another email letting you know where the next training is whenever is confirmed and on the email they will also tell you the bases available for that group.
profile image
Blackpool5
Hi thank you that has been really helpful.

Thanks Again

David
profile image
Blackpool5
Hi again I was wondering if the training course is based abroad will they pay for your flight over there and how much will they pay you during training.

Thank You

David
profile image
anonymous_
They do provide a flight to the training location free of charge.
profile image
Blackpool5
Hi again If I am successful I am waiting for a reply from Ryanair will they be able to provide financial assistance until I get the basic salary or will this be an issue.

Thanks
David
profile image
HEELDiva
WHAT? they made you pay before the English test?

How and they drop the salary from 1,200 to 750?
thats crazy

Other discussions going on within Ryanair

Ryanair/Crewlink training cour... Hi!! I was supposed to start my training course in...
5  253 21 hours ago
5 253 21 hours ago by ozan
Raynair training 30th june in... Hi! I just been confirmed in the 30th of june Ryan...
3  96 1 day ago
3 96 1 day ago by Carolina Santos
References RyanAir training referencesHi everyone, need your...
0  75 -
0 75 -
RyanAir training references Hi everyone, need your help badly.What happen duri...
1  176 1 week ago
1 176 1 week ago by tom hiddleston
Passport validity Ryanair Cabi...
4  1.25k 1 week ago
4 1.25k 1 week ago by felicia112

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
880  4k 3 hours ago
880 4k 3 hours ago by baby rose
British Airways Specific to British Airways
59  6k 19 hours ago
59 6k 19 hours ago by Kara58
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
35  412.67k 6 days ago
35 412.67k 6 days ago by Teresa
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
234  783.74k 3 days ago
234 783.74k 3 days ago by Smith Teo
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
45  418.35k 17 hours ago
45 418.35k 17 hours ago by Suz8787