profile image
Joana Camões
Ryanair/Crewlink training course in Rome

Hi!! 

I was supposed to start my training course in Hahn on June 2nd but today I received an e-mail saying that it was changed to Rome… anybody in the same situation? 

I’m really confused with the information they gave me…

hahn rome rayanair
profile image
Francesca Esposito

Hi! I haven't picked a location to do my course in yet but I just got an email that says that Rome is now an option. I looked online everywhere for some information about the training center location in order to find a place to stay but I haven't found anything. Have you found that information anywhere? 

profile image
Joana Camões

Hello Francesca. 

I received another e-mail saying that the course will take place in an hotel but they are waiting for confirmation so I don’t know which hotel yet… I’m waiting for that information as well in order to find a place to stay. Did you choose Rome for your training course? When will you start? 

profile image
Francesca Esposito

Hi Joana! I got a call today from Crewlink, they asked me about my availability and told me that I will get the information about the location of the course once I confirm. I guess I'm starting on June 2nd but I am not sure because I do not think I will have my medical certificate by then, but again they said over the phone that it doesn't matter but now I am confused. Have you signed yet? Do you have all the documents? 

If you want to keep in touch my email address is fran.esposito25@gmail.com

profile image
Joana Camões

I’ve already signed for this training course. They sent me today the plane ticket and I’ll fly to Rome on may 31st but I don’t have a house/room yet because I’m waiting for the training exact location….

I have an appointment to get my medical tomorrow but I know that you can perform the medical on the training location as well. 

I’m sending you an e-mail with more information :) 

profile image
ozan

Hello friends, I applied for the cabin crew job from Poland yesterday. Today they called me from Ireland, but I couldn't pick them up. Do you think they'll call back again? I can't call because my phone is closed to international calls due to a problem. Or do you think I can get a return if I send an e-mail?

Other discussions going on within Ryanair

Shoes?!
2  816 2 days ago
2 816 2 days ago by Ramazan Ozfidan
Ryanair Liverpool training Is anyone else on the training course on Tuesday 2...
0  123 -
0 123 -
Ryanair Training June 30th Bir... Hey, is anyone else going to be in the training co...
0  271 -
0 271 -
RYANAIR TRAINING 7th JULY IN P... Hello ! :) I am registered for Ryanair training co...
1  208 2 weeks ago
1 208 2 weeks ago by IMAN DJERBAL
Buzz training 24th of June War... Is anyone going to join the Buzz training course i...
0  306 -
0 306 -

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
881  4k 9 hours ago
881 4k 9 hours ago by Umar Anwar
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
322  642.64k 3 days ago
322 642.64k 3 days ago by wardrose4472902
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
234  794.05k 1 month ago
234 794.05k 1 month ago by MekhiDexter
British Airways Specific to British Airways
62  6k 11 hours ago
62 6k 11 hours ago by yohannis
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
35  416.63k 1 month ago
35 416.63k 1 month ago by Teresa