profile image
nayquo
Ryanair Base Selection
profile image
nayquo
Hi there,

I’m due to attend an AD with Ryanair in Southern Spain next week. The email mentioned that you must be flexible in terms of relocation. The advert was for a specific airport and I am unable to relocate to another.

Do they take this into consideration? What is the likelihood of being offered your preferred base? (My base is AGP)

I don’t want to waste anyone’s time as, unfortunately, I am not flexible in this aspect.

Thanks in advance!
profile image
CABINCREWES
Hey there!well as far as I know you can’t choose where to be based at,they’ll decide it for you(it could either be STN or DUB or NYO or somewhere in Germany...it depends on their needs)but once you get to your base you can ask for the transfer and if you’re lucky it’d just take a couple of months...but AGP is a really wanted base where people with tons of years in the company are not even No1 so good luck with that!
profile image
alic.roma1

Hello,
i got my base for Faro Portugal but à I have my studies in Charleroi and wanted to base there. Does anyone knows if we can switch our base with an other student who wanted to be in Faro during the training ?

Thank you 

profile image
kmarek98

Hi alic.roma1

Yes, usually it is possible, however, you guys need to be registered in the same training course (your training courses must have the exact same code). If I remember correctly, the exchange has to be finalized by the end of the first week of the training.

profile image
Martyna Zgorzelska

The best way it to contact them and mention your problem. I think they understand your situation. All the best ! 

profile image
Waseem Azam

Hi I got a base for STN pls if somebody is going to the same base on 24th of February could you contact me.

Other discussions going on within Ryanair

Ryanair/Crewlink training cour... Hi!! I was supposed to start my training course in...
1  78 1 day ago
1 78 1 day ago by Francesca Esposito
RyanAir training references Hi everyone, need your help badly.What happen duri...
1  75 2 days ago
1 75 2 days ago by tom hiddleston
Passport validity Ryanair Cabi...
4  1.18k 3 days ago
4 1.18k 3 days ago by felicia112
Ryanair Training - Birmingham...
2  694 4 days ago
2 694 4 days ago by Alexandria Robinson
Lauda training 17th May 2022 Hi everyone I’ll be starting the Lauda training co...
5  323 1 week ago
5 323 1 week ago by Jakar Hossain

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
880  4k 3 hours ago
880 4k 3 hours ago by Alex Grey
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
35  412.23k 1 day ago
35 412.23k 1 day ago by Teresa
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
322  626.61k 2 days ago
322 626.61k 2 days ago by Marcia.marsh
British Airways Specific to British Airways
58  6k 4 days ago
58 6k 4 days ago by ddpj
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
101  383.8k 1 week ago
101 383.8k 1 week ago by mason lopez