Share the word!

Share this discussion via social media to help encourage more people to take part in the conversation and share their thoughts with you.

profile image
Erinlibby1
Crewlink recruitment
profile image
Erinlibby1
Hi has anyone interviewed with crewlink? I went to the Manchester roadshow and took my email got English test the same day and then an interview invite had interview then received an email congratulating me on my interview to send passport and full length photo I did the got another email asking me to do an English test I’d previously done and would be in touch with course dates had 4 emails saying my interview was successful and would send course dates for Ryanair , 2 weeks later several emails to crewlink and heard nothing, is this happening to anyone else and do you think I should just give up so annoying
profile image
kay0900x
I wouldn’t even bother, they are a joke. There are much better airlines hiring right now like EasyJet, Jet2, British Airways, Qatar etc. You are better to apply for one of these airlines that are much more reliable and actually care about their staff. Coming from an ex Ryanair cabin crew.
profile image
claudia_casini
Applied for Ryanair I have done the English test they called me a couple of days after asking to send my documents to their documentation email and then no more news since 4/5 days. I think they’re really busy. If no one get back to you in one week send them an email saying you still waiting.
profile image
Chelsea Hardman
This happened to me! Waste of time, did my english tests passed everything, had an interview and smashed that. Then I did everything they asked. They emailed me weeks after. Never replied to my emails and they havent got back in touch even though they said I passed everything and my interview!

Embarrassing company! I would try and work with other companies!

Other discussions going on within Ryanair

Ryanair air Jan 31- Bergamo tr... Hello, anyone starting their training the 31 Jan 2...
1  96 2 days ago
1 96 2 days ago by eunicecosta18@gmail.com
Cosmic radiation certificate
2  1.21k 2 days ago
2 1.21k 2 days ago
Ryanair UK Hi guys,I've applied to a specific base nearby whe...
0  67 -
0 67 -
Ryanair Base Selection
5  2.73k 1 week ago
5 2.73k 1 week ago by martynazgorz@gmail.com
Dublin 11th Feb - Training Cou...
9  1.63k 1 week ago
9 1.63k 1 week ago

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Qantas LHR 2021/22 Qantas Recruitment for LHR 2021
1  60 1 week ago
1 60 1 week ago by marteaumathias@gmail.com
British Airways Specific to British Airways
44  6k 53 minutes ago
44 6k 53 minutes ago
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
867  3k 1 hour ago
867 3k 1 hour ago by bhandarina
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
99  356.24k 1 hour ago
99 356.24k 1 hour ago by Ne55
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
33  397.36k 3 days ago
33 397.36k 3 days ago by marteaumathias@gmail.com