profile image
mysteriousme
It's been another 2 months with no update from Emirates

My recent post in November was the status update 'under application review', which got me thrilled but I haven't gotten any other update ever since...

While I see people going forward with their applications, the hirevue for example, I still got nothing:(

My question is, do I resubmit the application or wait it out or does this go according to countries? Maybe they just don't want people from my country?

2 months no update emirates
profile image
Fabian Laguna

What did said now your status ?? Mine is completed, anyone knows what that means ?

profile image
Broderick Broderick

someday its therefore exhausting to jot down one thing distinctive everytime you open the homework to try to to on-line assignment tho' however there's the way of doing the same https://www.superiorpapers.com/  custom essay services online where you can complete your something online and provides you exceptional learning time

profile image
NS23

I'm seeing others have got the final interview email.. Does Emirates still send rejection emails or how does one know if you have been shortlisted or not 

profile image
Zoz91

Hello everyone. Hope you're all doing fine. I have a question & appreciate if anyone knows or experienced the same thing. The edit button  (the one beside view submission) was gone. I actually want to revise my CV and when I checked, it was gone. I haven't reached any step except that my status is AUR in which I don't know if it matters. This is for Emirates.

Good luck to all of usโค 

profile image
Zain

Hi Zoz1991

Same happened with me. My "edit" button has gone since last friday. It is only "View Submission". And my date has also not updated since I submitted my application on 9th nov 2021.  And status is AUR Any changes in yours?

(edited)
profile image
NS23

My edit button under the job application was also gone.. I wanted to edit and add in pictures and change my previous cv so I did from the profile edit page instead... "view profile" I deleted the previous document attachments I had put and added the new ones ๐Ÿ˜.. My application still reads under review so I'm not sure if the new one I uploaded is considered or will be disregarded 

profile image
Zoz91

Hi Zain,

My status still remains the same and the date as well. If I can remember it correctly, I made some changes after a week and I noticed that the date still remains the same as the initial submission. I don't know if it's a system error of some sort since thousands of applicants are also out there ๐Ÿ˜“ The thing is I couldn't find any forum regarding this, sooooo.๐Ÿ˜ฅ I don't want to cancel & resubmit for the fear of waiting that much again ๐Ÿ˜… 

profile image
Zain

Hi Zoz1991

I feel you! We are in the same boat buddy ๐Ÿ˜“ 

I hope we get in ! Lets just wait what else we can do ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ™

profile image
Gautham Krishna R S

any updates ?

profile image
mysteriousme

Unfortunately no :( I have applied with my second email and still nothing. My first is still AUR since 26th of March and my second is AR... waiting patiently (fingers crossed lol)

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Emirates application form - ed...
7  1.4k 3 hours ago
7 1.4k 3 hours ago by Alex Grey
Completed my Hirevue interview... Hi all,2 weeks ago I completed my Hirevue intervie...
0  9 -
0 9 -
Flydubai application status
669  45.59k 6 hours ago
669 45.59k 6 hours ago by yousif
Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX...
519  241.2k 17 hours ago
519 241.2k 17 hours ago by ricci el
Emirates educational certifica...
6  1.23k 20 hours ago
6 1.23k 20 hours ago by Mike Brown

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Ryanair Dedicated Ryanair forum!
432  652.92k 1 day ago
432 652.92k 1 day ago by Francesca Esposito
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
322  626.62k 2 days ago
322 626.62k 2 days ago by Marcia.marsh
British Airways Specific to British Airways
58  6k 4 days ago
58 6k 4 days ago by ddpj
bmi & bmibaby All posts relating to bmi!
6  45.1k 3 years ago
6 45.1k 3 years ago by dgill
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
234  782.92k 1 month ago
234 782.92k 1 month ago by breton.mohsen