profile image
Nk21
Emirates Long Application

Hi all, submitted my long application (the stage after the hireview/digital assessment) and awaiting response. What is the current situation with the final stage being a live interview? Has anyone here gotten to this stage? Very nervous wait ahead. 

emiratescabincrew emiratesinterview
profile image
Zain

Hello  Nk21,

Can you please tell me when did you applied online?  Like what date did you submit your online application and after how many days/months you got hireview email? 

profile image
Nk21

Hi. My timeline was: 

16 Dec 21 - submission of application 

6 Jan 22 - application shortlisted / hireview interview 

19 Jan - application shortlisted / long application 

Are you in any of these stages?  

profile image
Zain

Hi. Nk21

Thanx a lot for your reply.!

And congratulationss for being shortlisted!💯❤

I applied online on 9th Nov 2021 for airport services agent. What position did you applied for? Do you have any prior experience? Im a fresher 😅😅

Not my date has updated till today and nothing has happened im really worried. Am i rejected automatically? Know that my application was changed to "View Submission" from "Edit/View Submission" i mean i cant edit my submission..and nothing else till now.

(edited)
profile image
Nk21

Thank you. I applied for cabin crew. Still a long road ahead but keeping hopeful. Just like you I hope. 

The fact your profile is still active is a good thing. I believe they may have looked at your application and that is perhaps why you can not edit now. I had similar at the first stage of my process. 

profile image
Zain

Okayy! Thankyou! I wish they consider my application. Fingerscrossed😇

profile image
XYZ_

Hi, I recently got informed that I have a face to face final interview in my city. I got the email roughly 2 weeks after submitting my long form application. Hopefully sooner than later you’ll receive your FI email too 😊

profile image
Nk21

Hi! Thank you so much for your response. 🤞🏽🤞🏽 Good luck for your FI! Exciting times. 

profile image
NS23

Hi guys I applied for Emirates last year but my application went from received.. To completed now it's status has changed to application under review. However from other sources final interviews have been conducted and others have been shortlisted for 2022. So what does this mean.. Is it a reject or we keep waiting to be shortlisted 

profile image
XYZ_

Hi NS23,

I believe it means they’re still going through all the applicants, they might have a certain order of screening people so some might wait longer than others. Unless you’ve received an actual rejection email, then you still have a chance. Hang in there and all the best to you!!

profile image
Sez93

I was invited to a live face to face interview  after the long application 

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Emirates application form - ed...
7  1.4k 2 hours ago
7 1.4k 2 hours ago by Alex Grey
Completed my Hirevue interview... Hi all,2 weeks ago I completed my Hirevue intervie...
0  9 -
0 9 -
Flydubai application status
669  45.59k 6 hours ago
669 45.59k 6 hours ago by yousif
Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX...
519  241.19k 16 hours ago
519 241.19k 16 hours ago by ricci el
Emirates educational certifica...
6  1.23k 19 hours ago
6 1.23k 19 hours ago by Mike Brown

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
35  412.22k 1 day ago
35 412.22k 1 day ago by Teresa
Ryanair Dedicated Ryanair forum!
432  652.9k 1 day ago
432 652.9k 1 day ago by Francesca Esposito
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
234  782.91k 1 month ago
234 782.91k 1 month ago by breton.mohsen
FLYBE News and Views from those at Flybe
31  189.05k 2 months ago
31 189.05k 2 months ago by hasnain khatri
British Airways Specific to British Airways
58  6k 4 days ago
58 6k 4 days ago by ddpj