profile image
user16937
Got mail after online test
profile image
user16937
Hello everyone!

I have received this email, after my online test

"Good news, you have successfully completed the ability test and your application is through to the next stage of our selection process. Your application will be kept on file and you will be notified of the outcome by the team, when opportunities become available at your chosen base"

After that, in my job page appeared "successful at the ability test".
What does it mean?

Thanks
profile image
Michu33
Just wait they will back to you with avelable assessment day at the base that you apply for then you chose the day that suit you and you got to attend to the assessment day
Which base do you apply for ?
profile image
Rach095
Hi,

I have done my online test as well , I got email straight away stating that easyJet are pleased inform me that I have successfully completed the first stage of the online assessment.

When I have gone onto the candidate log in page it states successful at ability test stage. Does this mean I have passed the online tests ? only because I didn't get good news or anything like that so I am not really sure.

However it did say my application will be kept on file and I will notified when a suitable position becomes available at my chosen base.
profile image
steph4
After I completed my online test I got an email saying:

We are pleased to inform you that you have successfully completed the first stage online assessment and your application is through to the next stage of the online selection process.

Your application will now be kept on file and when suitable positions become available at your chosen base, our recruitment team will review your application and you will be notified of the outcome.

Then later that day I got another email saying:
We are pleased to confirm that you have reached the next stage of the easyJet selection process and we would like to arrange to meet you at an assessment centre.

It probably depends on how near the next nearest assessment day is? My assessment day was a week after I received the first email. Don't get disheartened. I'm preparing myself for a pretty long wait before I actually start my training
profile image
Rach095
So it is just the waiting game now. I don't think the assesment days for manchester are until august , so that's probably why I haven't got that other email yet. But looking at the forums on here it seems to be getting booked up pretty quickly.
profile image
Ryan Williams-Derbyshire
I also completed my online assessments and successfully passed them, although haven't heard anything else since. Anyone else waiting for Assessment day booking?

Other discussions going on within Easyjet

Piercing
12  2.36k 1 day ago
12 2.36k 1 day ago by Sewn Shara
Staff travel easyJet swap
17  5.61k 6 days ago
17 5.61k 6 days ago by Lh1234
Example of LGW roster
5  6.96k 2 weeks ago
5 6.96k 2 weeks ago by Olive Crago
Online Test - Link not working
8  893 3 weeks ago
8 893 3 weeks ago by Golden Kenneth
Cabin crew EasyJet May 2022 Hi,I had my virtual interview last Thursday and I...
10  605 3 weeks ago
10 605 3 weeks ago by Golden Kenneth

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
250  822.5k 9 hours ago
250 822.5k 9 hours ago by Leanne M
British Airways Specific to British Airways
76  6k 3 days ago
76 6k 3 days ago by robertjames
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
902  4k 42 minutes ago
902 4k 42 minutes ago by Faslu Rahman
Ryanair Dedicated Ryanair forum!
448  749.21k 1 day ago
448 749.21k 1 day ago by Carlos Alves
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
103  397.83k 1 week ago
103 397.83k 1 week ago by Mikle Jackson