profile image
stevegage84
US Visa Application
profile image
user1965
HELP!!! I attained the required visa for cabin crew last year for BA but after 2 weeks of training I had to leave. Obviously BA told the visa crowd I would not be using this visa under BA employment. My dilemma now is I am starting training again with BA on the 19/2/19 and obviously need this visa again so do I have to reapply for this visa for cabin crew or is the one I attained last year ok or WHAT? There is no info on the us visa website to help and they don't take phone calls on visa questions. HELP!!!
profile image
andreanzue
Hey , I got my c/d1 and b1/b2 visa... would like to know if i can go on holiday to america with the b1/b2 or should i apply for another visa??
profile image
A54Y
No need to get another visa or ESTA, you will be able to enter on the B1/B2 as long as the date is still valid.
profile image
meganshawyer97
Hello guys,

I am currently making my way through the British Airways Application and I just have a question if someone is able to help me. I have sent off my US visa application but now it's time to book an Appointment/interview, when I have tried to do this online it has asked for a payment of £220. I have tried my hardest to find some answers and I have also emailed the us visa department but I am getting no clear information on what is right. I'm new to this and stuggling with it so all the help would be appreciated!
if anyone is able to send me links on how to book the US visa interview would be perfect!

thankyou so much for all your help

Megan ??
profile image
andreanzue
Hey..
I got my c1/2 and b1/b2 visa last year expiring march 2020...
But the letter state that i will need US visa for a period of years..
Can i use the same letter to renew the visa? Or do i need a new one?

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Vaccinations Hi, Can anyone tell me that's been to a recent med...
4  619 1 day ago
4 619 1 day ago by Mikle Jackson
Accommodation Good Evening I will need accommodation for the 6 w...
8  320 1 week ago
8 320 1 week ago by fina loongo
Application Submitted in Octob... Hey guys, so I applied for cabin crew at BA’s LHR...
6  1.16k 6 days ago
6 1.16k 6 days ago by Infocusmedia Publishing
Still waiting on my start date... Hiya, guys I had my online assessment for BA LHR o...
13  1.44k 1 week ago
13 1.44k 1 week ago by Fluffy
Little-known Facts About BIRKE... [url=https://www.birkenstocksales.co.uk/]Birkensto...
0  32 -
0 32 -

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
330  682.04k 3 days ago
330 682.04k 3 days ago by Andre Fredett
Ryanair Dedicated Ryanair forum!
447  744.44k 2 days ago
447 744.44k 2 days ago by Ken Goal
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
898  4k 16 hours ago
898 4k 16 hours ago by muhammad asif
travel how to travel to Asia
3  137 2 months ago
3 137 2 months ago by Jennifer
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
45  435.57k 2 days ago
45 435.57k 2 days ago by John S