Share the word!

Share this discussion via social media to help encourage more people to take part in the conversation and share their thoughts with you.

profile image
Babette
Online assessment
profile image
heathersoph
Hi!

Have you heard anything yet?

I also applied for the position with attestation on the 13th October and I haven't heard a single thing since... its killing me
profile image
Amber
Hey, not yet! Feeling exactly the same as you. Days feel like years refreshing emails all day every day x
profile image
Adrian Spann
I applied on 15th Oct, without attestation, and have received an email today saying I've passed the assessment stage, and they'll be in touch within the next two weeks with online assessment centre dates.

Hope you'll all have positive news this week too.
profile image
Crew182
Hi all. I applied on 16th Oct (with attestation), immediately got a feedback PDF from the assessment, and then had a reply back on 18th to say I was successful and that I should hear from them within 2 weeks to book an assessment day. That time ran out yesterday but given a few people are in the same boat, I just assume they are running behind so patiently waiting.

I’ve worked for BA before, currently with another airline but I want to go back to BA as had such a good time previously and want the long haul again.

Fingers crossed for everyone, looks like quite a few are all applying!
profile image
FlyMLP
I also got my online assessment email yesterday :) Good luck everyone!
profile image
ttaylor
Hi guys!

Just wondering if anyone has heard any news for an online assessment day yet?

I received the email nearly 3 weeks ago saying I was invited to an AD, and they stated in the email we would hear within 2 weeks.

thanks in advance
profile image
clara725
I got an email last 18th of october saying I passed the online assessment and inviting me to book an assessment… its the 9th now and im still waiting :’(
profile image
riley2002
It’s okay I applied on the 13th October and still awaiting any form of a response
profile image
kay0900x
Still yet to hear back too,
I’m assuming they must be super busy
The Heathrow position (I applied to this one) is still available to apply for on the website
profile image
TashaCarter
I got an email inviting me for a virtual AD at 3:35pm today, so check your emails ??????

Other discussions going on within British Airways

LHR: Interviews Assessments St...
3.13k  633.86k 17 minutes ago
3.13k 633.86k 17 minutes ago
British Airways F.A.Qs
684  380.29k 17 minutes ago
684 380.29k 17 minutes ago
Recent Applicants Cabin Crew H... Has anybody that’s applied for cabin crew without...
0  7 -
0 7 -
Awaiting Training Dates & Cont... Hi allHas anyone else been offered the job after a...
0  33 -
0 33 -
BA LHR Start date 4th April 20... Hey lovely people, does anyone have 4th April star...
6  177 23 hours ago
6 177 23 hours ago by Amberread

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
99  356.21k 24 minutes ago
99 356.21k 24 minutes ago by Ne55
Ryanair Dedicated Ryanair forum!
400  590.17k 1 day ago
400 590.17k 1 day ago by eunicecosta18@gmail.com
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
867  3k 36 minutes ago
867 3k 36 minutes ago by bhandarina
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
43  400.62k 1 month ago
43 400.62k 1 month ago by Crew182
Thomas Cook Group Thomas Cook/MyTravel Airlines
97  276.4k 2 years ago
97 276.4k 2 years ago by flyingsince93