profile image
Babette
Online assessment
profile image
Babette
Anyone else struggling to open the online assessment? Emailed recruitment twice and haven’t heard back yet

I still haven’t been able to open the assessment! Been emailing with recruitment all week. Can I ask what devices you have all used? I have tried my iPad, iPhone, iMac, a Samsung tablet and an android phone and still I get “start failure”
Thanks x

*Finally done it! After withdrawing the application and re-applying! Good luck everyone.*
profile image
claudia_casini
Hi I did mine with no issues.

The only problem is that when I finished everything I received an “assessment feedback”
Is that normal or is a way to say that I’m not good enough for the position?

They didn’t even send the classic email to say “thank you for completing the tasks, we’ll let you know soon” …
profile image
_Clau_
Hi,

The same thing happened to me.
No problem completing the online assessment. I didn't receive an email either. Just had a download feedback message on my screen when I finished the online assessment.
profile image
kay0900x
I had this too. Also I found the maths questions to be ridiculously hard! Never had questions like that before when applying for crew
profile image
riley2002
I think the feedback is generic and you'll get a response either way. When I looked at the applications it said I can still withdraw mine.
profile image
claudia_casini
Originally posted by @kay0900x
I had this too. Also I found the maths questions to be ridiculously hard! Never had questions like that before when applying for crew

I hope they are going to double check our cv and other experiences because my online assessment was just a shame lol
profile image
Sky Mark
Originally posted by @kay0900x

I'm so pleased someone else found those maths questions difficult! When I finished I thought I've completely messed it up.
Here's hoping I selected the correct answers!

I'm answer to original post, mine was OK when I clicked on it.
profile image
TA1998
Glad to see I wasn’t the only one who struggled with the assessments! Hopefully the feedback is just generic cause it was a shambles
profile image
Katie46
I have an online assessment booked in November. Had an email to say link will be sent to me approx 1 week before assessment date.
Have you now done your assessment?
If so what can I expect?? Is it like an interview??
Thanks
profile image
747lover

I just finished my assessment and received the feedback that was very weird

(edited)

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Awaiting Training Dates & Cont... Hi allHas anyone else been offered the job after a...
28  2.73k 4 days ago
28 2.73k 4 days ago by ddpj
BA ASSESSMENT DAY !!! Hey everyone,I've got a BA assessment day/ intervi...
19  2.42k 1 week ago
19 2.42k 1 week ago by Steven fla
Gatwick 777 Crew HelloCurrently awaiting a start date with attestat...
2  367 2 weeks ago
2 367 2 weeks ago by flyingking
Still waiting on my start date... Hiya, guys I had my online assessment for BA LHR o...
9  690 2 weeks ago
9 690 2 weeks ago by Sharon Niranjan
BA LHR May 25, 2022 Training C... Anybody starting at LHR on may 25, 2022? 
5  949 2 weeks ago
5 949 2 weeks ago by Andrea

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
880  4k 2 hours ago
880 4k 2 hours ago by Alex Grey
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
322  626.58k 2 days ago
322 626.58k 2 days ago by Marcia.marsh
FLYBE News and Views from those at Flybe
31  189.05k 2 months ago
31 189.05k 2 months ago by hasnain khatri
Ryanair Dedicated Ryanair forum!
432  652.89k 1 day ago
432 652.89k 1 day ago by Francesca Esposito
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
234  782.9k 1 month ago
234 782.9k 1 month ago by breton.mohsen