brighton_rocks
General Info and questions about Mixed Fleet
profile image
Michael Sparling
great blog thanks!
profile image
JessicaHollister
Hi Newbie,

Really interested in how this turned out as in the same situation!

Thanks!
profile image
Joellewonderland
Hey guys does anyone know the website where crew buy their uniform? I know the first one is offered but I'd like to get myself a second one and I heard there is a specific website, also do you know if you're given the scarf, coat, cardigan, blouse, gloves and crew bag or you have to pay extra for them?
profile image
airbabeno1
fantastic blog thank you!
Can I ask have you left Aviation now?
I have been away from flying for 4 years and miss it every day. I’m now going to return with BA. This realistic blog has reminded me why
profile image
user16937
[deleted by the author]
profile image
Plane_Sailing
Hi,

Unsure if anyone can help, I recall when I joined BA MF there was an onbaording website and a generic logon, for the life of me I cannot remember the website or the login in. Can anyone help?

Thanks
profile image
Jolalaharvey
Hiya I’ve just been informed Friday by email that I was successful with ba mix fleet cabin crew, with a start date in Jan 18th ( training), this is a full time role but I really want part time, what’s the best way of getting this? Do I contact ba now? Yr advise would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance Jo
profile image
2Fly2Serve
I would contact them ASAP as the process is extremely in-depth and takes months and you don't want to waste your own time if you can't commit to the contract! I'm not sure how many part-time staff they have and whether or not they even offer part-time to new crew so you would have to find that out but best to get in touch with them sooner rather than later
profile image
ex-flyer
Hi there

BA do not offer part time to New Entrants only full time.

Once you have been full time and passed your probation you are able to express a preference for part time but unfortunately it is not guaranteed.

There are many current full time crew who would love to have part time.
profile image
sky_flyer
Originally posted by @Jolalaharvey
Hiya I’ve just been informed Friday by email that I was successful with ba mix fleet cabin crew, with a start date in Jan 18th ( training), this is a full time role but I really want part time, what’s the best way of getting this? Do I contact ba now? Yr advise would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance Jo

BA does not offer New Entrants part time contracts.

You have to join on a full time contract then after you have passed probation you are able to express a preference for part time. This is not guaranteed and indeed there are many current full time crew still trying to get part time!

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Vaccinations Hi, Can anyone tell me that's been to a recent med...
4  619 1 day ago
4 619 1 day ago by Mikle Jackson
Accommodation Good Evening I will need accommodation for the 6 w...
8  320 1 week ago
8 320 1 week ago by fina loongo
Application Submitted in Octob... Hey guys, so I applied for cabin crew at BA’s LHR...
6  1.16k 6 days ago
6 1.16k 6 days ago by Infocusmedia Publishing
Still waiting on my start date... Hiya, guys I had my online assessment for BA LHR o...
13  1.44k 1 week ago
13 1.44k 1 week ago by Fluffy
Little-known Facts About BIRKE... [url=https://www.birkenstocksales.co.uk/]Birkensto...
0  32 -
0 32 -

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

travel how to travel to Asia
3  137 2 months ago
3 137 2 months ago by Jennifer
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
45  435.57k 2 days ago
45 435.57k 2 days ago by John S
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
898  4k 16 hours ago
898 4k 16 hours ago by muhammad asif
Ryanair Dedicated Ryanair forum!
447  744.44k 2 days ago
447 744.44k 2 days ago by Ken Goal
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
35  424.09k 2 months ago
35 424.09k 2 months ago by Nabena