profile image
Zuzanna Sikorska
BA ASSESSMENT DAY !!!

Hey everyone,

I've got a BA assessment day/ interview on a Teams meeting coming up soon, and I was just wondering if anyone has already gone through this assessment day? If so what was it like?

Any tips would be much appreciated !!!

To anyone who has yet to attend an assessment day for BA, good luck and YOU'LL SMASH IT !!

THANKS ;)))

<33

profile image
jobanfield

Hi Zuzanna, I have mine tomorrow 17th but no link to the teams meeting yet, Ive emailed them but no response yet! have you had yours? 

profile image
Zuzanna Sikorska

Hey, yes I had my assessment day today. It might take some time for the email with the link to come through. But, don't stress !! you will definitely receive the link before your assessment day.

Good luck !!!

profile image
jobanfield

Oh brilliant, how did it go? I do hope so as its at 8.30 tomorrow 😂 

profile image
Zuzanna Sikorska

The energy was great. First off they give you a presentation about BA, then you have individual role plays and the last stage is the interview.

Then about a week later we should get an email with the outcome !

profile image
jobanfield

I'm really looking forward to it, sounds like you had a really positive day.  Yes I read it said 7-10 days so fingers crossed you smashed it.  How many people were on the day?

profile image
Zuzanna Sikorska

I think there was about 25 people on the call x

profile image
Loquz

Hey Zuzanna! I have mine tomorrow and I was wondering if there is any assessment regarding the cabin crew knowledge as I applied with attestation and it has been some time since the course I did! Thank you and good luck! 

profile image
ddpj

Hello all,

I've got a slot on the virtual assessment coming up and wondered how the group activity works.

I attended an assessment day with BA in 2018 when things were normal and we were put in groups of 6 and given an exercise to talk about how we would spend a budget on upgrading an airport terminal building ... but I'm wondering how this kind of activity would work on a Teams meeting! Please can anyone shed any light? Does it work ok? Thank you!

profile image
Tommy Long

Im pretty sure there is no longer a group activity. Instead it's just the role play and everyone does an interview, so no one get sent home mid-way through. 

At least thats how I am reading it. 

profile image
Zainab Kitchilan

Hi everyone!! 

I’ve got my assessment day on Wednesday and I’m a bit anxious about it. 

I’ve got a doubt. So it says I need to show I’ve got the right to work in the uk, so my passport is Italian and to get a work visa for the uk I need a sponsor. 

Does anyone knows how it works? 

Thank youuuu 😵‍💫

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Tights Ladiesss, where do you all get your tights from? D...
0  10 -
0 10 -
MEDICAL, NAME BADGES, UNIFORM Hiya, please can someone help how do we book Medic...
9  719 12 hours ago
9 719 12 hours ago by yohannis
Crew Shoes - BA standards
46  73.22k 2 days ago
46 73.22k 2 days ago by Ramazan Ozfidan
5 year references & history I know there are a few threads on this. I was hopi...
0  79 -
0 79 -
US visa application start date... Hello, I am currently completing my US visa applic...
3  401 3 days ago
3 401 3 days ago by Muller21

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Ryanair Dedicated Ryanair forum!
440  684k 2 days ago
440 684k 2 days ago by Ramazan Ozfidan
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
881  4k 10 hours ago
881 4k 10 hours ago by Umar Anwar
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
322  642.66k 3 days ago
322 642.66k 3 days ago by wardrose4472902
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
35  416.65k 1 month ago
35 416.65k 1 month ago by Teresa
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
66  244.73k 2 days ago
66 244.73k 2 days ago by Ramazan Ozfidan