profile image
FPhill
Awaiting Training Dates & Contracts

Hi all

Has anyone else been offered the job after a successful AD in Jan and still not had a training date or contract?

If you have, what date did you get? Trying ti figure out roughly when I'll be starting for current work purposes :)

profile image
Ally webb

I’m in the same boat! I did mine at the beginning of Jan and found out the day after I was successful but still not been offered start date yet I hope I will soon! I’m so impatient lol x

profile image
FPhill

@Ally Webb.

Have you had an email asking you to fill out your details or has it literally just be the email to say you passed the assessment day? 

profile image
FPhill

@Ally Webb.

Have you had an email asking you to fill out your details or has it literally just be the email to say you passed the assessment day? 

profile image
Ally webb

No form! Just saying I’ve passed the assessment :(( it’s been like 17 days now! 

profile image
FPhill

Same! I read someone said they got this form to fill out and I was panicking I hadn’t received it. I’m on day 8 now. I’m guessing they’re making more dates but I’d just like to know what’s happening!

profile image
Ally webb

Yeah I know! I have seen a lot of people say it takes about 3 weeks for a start date but hopefully it will be soon!!

profile image
FPhill

Definitely! Would be good if we were on the same day, haven’t really found anyone else in our boat! 

profile image
Ally webb

I know!! If you go onto Facebook and type in LHR new entrants then request to join! There are so many people on it and it’s a good way to chat and meet people!!

profile image
FPhill

Just checking in to see if you've heard anything? I saw someone on that group say they had their AD 7th and have their training date 

profile image
Ally webb

Hey Phil! Not yet still unfortunately:((

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Tights Ladiesss, where do you all get your tights from? D...
1  182 5 days ago
1 182 5 days ago by Lorde Laura
General Info and questions abo...
3.14k  1k 4 days ago
3.14k 1k 4 days ago by robertjames
Vaccinations Hi, Can anyone tell me that's been to a recent med...
4  678 1 week ago
4 678 1 week ago by Mikle Jackson
Accommodation Good Evening I will need accommodation for the 6 w...
8  370 2 weeks ago
8 370 2 weeks ago by fina loongo
Application Submitted in Octob... Hey guys, so I applied for cabin crew at BA’s LHR...
6  1.25k 2 weeks ago
6 1.25k 2 weeks ago by Infocusmedia Publishing

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
250  823.18k 14 hours ago
250 823.18k 14 hours ago by Colin Clark
Ryanair Dedicated Ryanair forum!
448  750.03k 2 days ago
448 750.03k 2 days ago by Carlos Alves
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
902  4k 20 hours ago
902 4k 20 hours ago by Adeel Naseem
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
44  424.83k 1 day ago
44 424.83k 1 day ago by Muda
Thomas Cook Group Thomas Cook/MyTravel Airlines
98  293.77k 2 months ago
98 293.77k 2 months ago by Sera Swann