profile image
brighton_rocks
Assessments, interviews & start dates
profile image
Shaunieww
Hi, anyone got a start date of 20th May based out of LHR?
profile image
Hippyflychickxx
Hi

Many congratulations on the job offer. I have an interview for World Class Crew in a few weeks time but am petrified! I've been told it's not like the normal cabin crew interview but more management based. Can you give me an idea of what the day entails?
Thank you so much!
profile image
caiuswl
Originally posted by @JP88
Hey guys,

I received a conditional job offer for World Class Crew LHR last week. I had to submit another document which I did & the lady on the phone said I need to wait for a start date and they will be in touch.

I know it's probably hard to tell but roughly how long did everyone else wait for a start date?

Thank you.

It's not really answering your question but I'm in the same boat (albeit not a World Class applicant). I had my assessment on the 13th of February and received my conditional offer with the missing document info last Thursday. I sent off documents that I hoped would suffice within a couple of hours and phoned to make sure these had been received on Friday, however I am yet to hear anything back. Hopefully I'll get an email with all the info soon!
profile image
BABRANDON
Anyone for LHR with the start date of 28th May 2019? Please add me.
profile image
Becky_1234
Anyone on the assessment day on the 15th March?
profile image
keeganmcgrath
Anyone at the AD 05/03?
profile image
hayley
Good luck with your AD! If you want some tips on being successful there are some great resources here- https://www.becomingcabincrew.com/2019/02/04/pass-the-cabin-crew-assessment-day/ also, shoot me a line if you have any questions, happy to help!
profile image
annabelflorencebolton
Is anyone going to the AD on Thursday 7th March?
profile image
sunshine2018
Anyone got their AD on 19/3/19 0800?
profile image
juliebraggy26
Hi Guys. I wonder if you could help me. I did my assessment on the 6th of November las year. They sent me an email that I was successful on th 19th of December. Until then, I haven’t heard from them. Tried to call them twice to follow up but they said they are still waiting for the starting date. But I see loads of people getting their start dates straight away. Does anyone experience this as well? Thanks in advance ??

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Vaccinations Hi, Can anyone tell me that's been to a recent med...
4  619 1 day ago
4 619 1 day ago by Mikle Jackson
Accommodation Good Evening I will need accommodation for the 6 w...
8  320 1 week ago
8 320 1 week ago by fina loongo
Application Submitted in Octob... Hey guys, so I applied for cabin crew at BA’s LHR...
6  1.16k 6 days ago
6 1.16k 6 days ago by Infocusmedia Publishing
Still waiting on my start date... Hiya, guys I had my online assessment for BA LHR o...
13  1.44k 1 week ago
13 1.44k 1 week ago by Fluffy
Little-known Facts About BIRKE... [url=https://www.birkenstocksales.co.uk/]Birkensto...
0  32 -
0 32 -

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
898  4k 16 hours ago
898 4k 16 hours ago by muhammad asif
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
330  682.04k 3 days ago
330 682.04k 3 days ago by Andre Fredett
travel how to travel to Asia
3  137 2 months ago
3 137 2 months ago by Jennifer
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
45  435.57k 2 days ago
45 435.57k 2 days ago by John S
Ryanair Dedicated Ryanair forum!
447  744.44k 2 days ago
447 744.44k 2 days ago by Ken Goal