• Male or Female, Age over 28 years old (For male must pass military service).
• Minimum knowledge requirement – a Bachelor Degree or Higher in any fields or equivalent – Aviation or Engineering fields are advantage.
• Have passed TOEIC test score of 600 or above.
• Good computer knowledge – Microsoft Excel, Office 365 are advantage
• QA Experience in airlines industries at...
To oversee and control corporate financial planning and accounting, financial risk & control, and tax planning to ensure effectiveness of the functions and alignment with Thai Smile’s goal and direction
Scope of Accountability:
• Financial Planning & Accounting
o Prepare payment to vendor both of internal and external with the accuracy and accountability by planning pa...
THAISMILE AIRWAYS is seeking an outgoing individual to join the team as our Senior Customer Relations Officer. Candidates with customer service or technical support experience are invited to apply! The focus of a Customer Service Representative is providing a high quality customer experience on each customer touch point.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Report to Ma...
• Ensure the integrity, accuracy and reliability of all financial information and maintain in accordance with the company’s accounting policies and related accounting principles and practices.
• Analyze monthly and year-end financial statements, including profit & loss statement.
• Able to handle tax matters and regulations that may affect the company’s operations.
B787 | FIRST OFFICER TR NTR | Norwegian
Rishworth Aviation on behalf of our client Norwegian are now accepting B787 applications from B787 First Officers on a 3-year renewable contract with Norwegian.
B737 Norwegian Contract
Presently they have an urgent requirement for B787 First Officers offering very attractive terms and conditions:
Contract Term: 3 ye...
B787 | CAPTAIN | Norwegian Long Haul
Rishworth Aviation on behalf of our client Norwegian Long Haul are now accepting B787 applications from B787 Captians on a 3-year renewable contract with Norwegian Long Haul.
B787 Norwegian Long Haul Contract
Presently they have an urgent requirement for B787 Captains offering very attractive terms and conditions:
Contract Term: 3 years renewable
B787 | RELIEF CAPTAIN | NORWEGIAN
Contract Term: 3 years renewable
Location/Base: London/Gatwick, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Bangkok and Paris
Ref #: 1560
Aircraft Type: B787
Rank: Relief/Cruise Captain
EASA ATPL Licence
EASA Medical Class one
5,000 hours total time
2,500 hours on any EFIS commercial jet aircraft
1,500 PIC hours on any EFIS jet aircr...
Reporting to the Regional Vice-President, Asia-Pacific, and in liaison with the Asia-Pacific Regional Leadership Team (RLT), the incumbent will act as IATA’s representative in Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar, and will be responsible for the delivery of IATA’s agenda, the achievement of the set objectives for the countries and for the management of the country office.
• Male or female age over 30 years old
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum 5 year experience as a cabin crew member (With less than 5 year experience but with other relevant aviation experience or appropriate qualifications may be considered )
• Minimum 2 year experience as a safety training instructor or instructional and training skill
• Good mana...
Operations Resources and Services management
- Assist organization manpower planning for every department under Flight Operations Department for proper controlling both in frontline manpower and support/administrative manpower
- Support budgetary works for every department under Operations Department to be proposed to high-level Management for decision making and in line with strategic planni...
We are seeking a highly motivated Branding & Marketing Communications Manager to drive strategy and execution, while delivering cross-functional marketing efforts to support marketing planning in both domestic and international markets.
In addition, we want a Hands-on Branding & Marketing Communications Manager who directly report to a Director of Branding & Marketing Communications, work with...
- University degree in communication, political or social sciences, public or international relations, business administration or management.
At least 4-6 years of progressively responsible experience in communications (agency background, event organizer, or public relations work).
-Knowledge of two of the official languages, which are Tha...
-Handle for all administrative tasks for Cabin Crews
-Coordinate internally with other related departments within THAI Smile
-Other responsibilities assigned by the department managers
-Bachelor’s degree in business administration or any related field
-Female above 22 years old
-Good command in English
-TOEIC score of at least 450 points with 2 years validi...
• Prepare all necessary information on flight schedule readjustment by co-ordinate with Planning team and Flight operation team
• Create aircraft type, seat set, service zone and weight balance zone
• Create and update all information on SSM, ASM, and OPS
• Gather all issues about the schedule, seat set and improvement needs and communicate to relevant parties such as ...