Reporting to the Area Manager, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar, the incumbent will be responsible for supporting and executing the client relationship and account management at local level, supporting the wider IATA agenda.
* Manage the implementation of campaigns, as established by the Regional Leadership Team (RLT), working closely with the appropriate sta...
• Male or Female, Age over 22 years old (For male must pass military service).
• Have passed TOEIC test score of 550 or above.
• Minimum knowledge requirement – a Bachelor Degree or Higher in any fields or equivalent – Aviation or Engineering fields are advantage;
• Excellent English Communication Skill, both written and spoken proficiency;
• Knowledgeable in quality manage...
Function Description :
To perform flight operation activities , ensure flight standards and operation safety in accordance with international requirement , perform flight test and provide technical & document support, and work on flight crew recruitment planning
Scope of accountability
• Perform flight operation safety and efficiently to ensure the safety of crews and passengers
• Flight St...
• Sell group ticket (10 person or above) short haul flight as Domestic , Indochina and China flight.
• Accompany as whole sales
• Control and settle job flow of group sales.
• Accompany with group request Travel Agent, Corporate and Government.
• Follow up payment and update payment after get confirm from finance.
• Follow up about tax invoice when client request.
• Concern to inform clie...
• Male or Female
• Age above 30 years old
• Bachelor Degree in any field
• 5 years of Airline Industry background
• Experienced in Supervisor position at least 3 years
• Attended Aviation security and Dangerous good regulation Training
• Knowledge in Navitaire system , Amadeus Altea Departure Control sys...
University degree in communication, political or social sciences, public or international relations, business administration or management.
At least 3-6 years of progressively responsible experience in communications (agency background, event organizer, or public relations work).
Knowledge of two of the official languages, which are Thai and English.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Report to Manager of Customer Relations.
• Responsible for customer feedback and customer complaints and manage service recovery to customers
• Maintain a record of customer interactions or communication, record details of inquiries, complaints or problems and remedial actions taken.
• Answer inbound customer calls and e-mails.
• Obtain and examine all relevant ...
THAISMILE AIRWAYS is seeking an outgoing individual to join the team as our Senior Customer Relations Officer. Candidates with customer service or technical support experience are invited to apply! The focus of a Customer Service Representative is providing a high quality customer experience on each customer touch point.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Report to Ma...
• Male or Female, Age over 28 years old (For male must pass military service).
• Minimum knowledge requirement – a Bachelor Degree or Higher in any fields or equivalent – Aviation or Engineering fields are advantage.
• Have passed TOEIC test score of 600 or above.
• Good computer knowledge – Microsoft Excel, Office 365 are advantage
• QA Experience in airlines industries at...
To oversee and control corporate financial planning and accounting, financial risk & control, and tax planning to ensure effectiveness of the functions and alignment with Thai Smile’s goal and direction
Scope of Accountability:
• Financial Planning & Accounting
o Prepare payment to vendor both of internal and external with the accuracy and accountability by planning pa...
• Male or female age over 30 years old
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum 5 year experience as a cabin crew member (With less than 5 year experience but with other relevant aviation experience or appropriate qualifications may be considered )
• Minimum 2 year experience as a safety training instructor or instructional and training skill
• Good mana...
Operations Resources and Services management
- Assist organization manpower planning for every department under Flight Operations Department for proper controlling both in frontline manpower and support/administrative manpower
- Support budgetary works for every department under Operations Department to be proposed to high-level Management for decision making and in line with strategic planni...
- University degree in communication, political or social sciences, public or international relations, business administration or management.
At least 4-6 years of progressively responsible experience in communications (agency background, event organizer, or public relations work).
-Knowledge of two of the official languages, which are Tha...