B787 | RELIEF CAPTAIN | NORWEGIAN
Contract Term: 3 years renewable
Location/Base: London/Gatwick, Amsterdam, Barcelona and Paris
Ref #: 1560
Aircraft Type: B787
Rank: Relief/Cruise Captain
EASA ATPL Licence
EASA Medical Class one
5,000 hours total time
2,500 hours on any EFIS commercial jet aircraft
1,500 PIC hours on any EFIS jet aircraft OR 1,...
B787 | FIRST OFFICER TR NTR | Norwegian
Rishworth Aviation on behalf of our client Norwegian are now accepting B787 applications from B787 First Officers on a 3-year renewable contract with Norwegian.
B737 Norwegian Contract
Presently they have an urgent requirement for B787 First Officers offering very attractive terms and conditions:
Contract Term: 3 ye...
B787 | CAPTAIN | Norwegian Long Haul
Rishworth Aviation on behalf of our client Norwegian Long Haul are now accepting B787 applications from B787 Captians on a 3-year renewable contract with Norwegian Long Haul.
B787 Norwegian Long Haul Contract
Presently they have an urgent requirement for B787 Captains offering very attractive terms and conditions:
Contract Term: 3 years renewable
Function Description :
To perform flight operation activities , ensure flight standards and operation safety in accordance with international requirement , perform flight test and provide technical & document support, and work on flight crew recruitment planning
Scope of accountability
• Perform flight operation safety and efficiently to ensure the safety of crews and passengers
• Flight St...
• Male or Female, Age over 22 years old (For male must pass military service).
• Have passed TOEIC test score of 550 or above.
• Minimum knowledge requirement – a Bachelor Degree or Higher in any fields or equivalent – Aviation or Engineering fields are advantage;
• Excellent English Communication Skill, both written and spoken proficiency;
• Knowledgeable in quality manage...
University degree in communication, political or social sciences, public or international relations, business administration or management.
At least 3-6 years of progressively responsible experience in communications (agency background, event organizer, or public relations work).
Knowledge of two of the official languages, which are Thai and English.
• Sell group ticket (10 person or above) short haul flight as Domestic , Indochina and China flight.
• Accompany as whole sales
• Control and settle job flow of group sales.
• Accompany with group request Travel Agent, Corporate and Government.
• Follow up payment and update payment after get confirm from finance.
• Follow up about tax invoice when client request.
• Concern to inform clie...
• Male or Female
• Age above 30 years old
• Bachelor Degree in any field
• 5 years of Airline Industry background
• Experienced in Supervisor position at least 3 years
• Attended Aviation security and Dangerous good regulation Training
• Knowledge in Navitaire system , Amadeus Altea Departure Control sys...
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Report to Manager of Customer Relations.
• Responsible for customer feedback and customer complaints and manage service recovery to customers
• Maintain a record of customer interactions or communication, record details of inquiries, complaints or problems and remedial actions taken.
• Answer inbound customer calls and e-mails.
• Obtain and examine all relevant ...
Reporting to the Regional Vice-President, Asia-Pacific, and in liaison with the Asia-Pacific Regional Leadership Team (RLT), the incumbent will act as IATA’s representative in Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar, and will be responsible for the delivery of IATA’s agenda, the achievement of the set objectives for the countries and for the management of the country office.
• Male or Female, Age over 28 years old (For male must pass military service).
• Minimum knowledge requirement – a Bachelor Degree or Higher in any fields or equivalent – Aviation or Engineering fields are advantage.
• Have passed TOEIC test score of 600 or above.
• Good computer knowledge – Microsoft Excel, Office 365 are advantage
• QA Experience in airlines industries at...
THAISMILE AIRWAYS is seeking an outgoing individual to join the team as our Senior Customer Relations Officer. Candidates with customer service or technical support experience are invited to apply! The focus of a Customer Service Representative is providing a high quality customer experience on each customer touch point.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Report to Ma...
To oversee and control corporate financial planning and accounting, financial risk & control, and tax planning to ensure effectiveness of the functions and alignment with Thai Smile’s goal and direction
Scope of Accountability:
• Financial Planning & Accounting
o Prepare payment to vendor both of internal and external with the accuracy and accountability by planning pa...
• Male or female age over 30 years old
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum 5 year experience as a cabin crew member (With less than 5 year experience but with other relevant aviation experience or appropriate qualifications may be considered )
• Minimum 2 year experience as a safety training instructor or instructional and training skill
• Good mana...