• Ensure the integrity, accuracy and reliability of all financial information and maintain in accordance with the company’s accounting policies and related accounting principles and practices.
• Analyze monthly and year-end financial statements, including profit & loss statement.
• Able to handle tax matters and regulations that may affect the company’s operations.
Manager, Cabin Crew Management Division (MCM) reports to the Director of In-Flight Service Department (DIS).
Experience and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience;
• Minimum 3 years of airline in-flight operations experience. Other experiences will be considered;
• Possess leadership experience in managing supervisory staff in a customer service function is preferred...
A licensed aircraft maintenance engineer is responsible for ensuring an aircraft operates properly and safely. A maintenance engineer may handle repair management, troubleshoot problems, and conduct inspections. Daily duties may include The Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand (CAAT) inspections, scheduled maintenance, emergency repairs and recordkeeping of all maintenance act...
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Accounting Manager is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. The Accounting Manager supervises five staff accountants and is responsible for managing the team ...
• Male (Age 25-35 years)
• Have at least 2-3 years of experience in load control and cargo.
• Understanding of aircraft performance and its relationship to weight and balance.
• Ability to work well in a stressful environment.
• Excellent in both verbal and written communication.
• Preferably knowledge and/or experience instructional design or curriculum development.
• Make decisions that affect the safety and security Flight Crew training
Duties and responsibilities
• Prepare annual and monthly training plan
• Manages and supervises the flight and synthetic flight instruction for the aircraft type concerned;
• Manages and supervises the ground instruction;
• Establish, review and revise the flight crew training programme manual and to ...
Operations Resources and Services management
- Assist organization manpower planning for every department under Flight Operations Department for proper controlling both in frontline manpower and support/administrative manpower
- Support budgetary works for every department under Operations Department to be proposed to high-level Management for decision making and in line with strategic plan...
• Managing a portfolio of accounts in the assigned geographical / business market.
• Collecting market intelligence through websites and sales visits.
• Submitting weekly sales call reports and updating them on a weekly basis.
• Keeping a database up-to-date with detailed profiles of corporate and government accounts.
• Participating in the preparatio...
JOB SCOPE SUMMARY
To oversee and provide advice in department and implementation plan of Thai Smile Airways market strategy management, customer inside analysis, marketing and commercial communication execution, customer service design in order to create business competitiveness through market-driven and ensure product trust in the market.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES
1. Assist in the developm...
• Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
• Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
• Researches sources for developing prospective custo...
• Male or Female, Age over 30 years old (For male must pass military service).
• Minimum knowledge requirement – a Bachelor Degree or Higher in any fields or equivalent – Aviation or Engineering fields are advantage.
• Have passed TOEIC test score of 600 or above.
• Good computer knowledge – Microsoft Excel, Office 365 are advantage
• Document Control Experience in air...
- Prepare, gather, and summary all necessary information for fare preparation and coordinate with concerned parties.
- Monitor of fare filing volumes to ensure that all fares are filed accurately and on time.
- Analyze, create and implement ad-hoc fares and distribute to all concerns.
- Bachelor's degree
- Microsoft Offices advanced in Excel is an ...
• Carry out market analysis, customer analysis, and competitive analysis
• Acquire marketing data, develop regular marketing reports such as route performance report, forward booking report, sales and revenue report, etc. , carry out marketing data analysis
• Responsible for revenue projection and revenue target setting for each distribution channel, each sales area, an...
(Suvarnabhumi Airport 1 position)
• Male or Female
• Age not over 32 years old
• Bachelor Degree in any field
• Good level of proficiency in MS Office suite of products including well developed Word, Excel & PowerPoint skills
• Good command of both spoken and written Chinese will be advantage.
• Pro-active and responsible, comfortable working autonomously as well as in a t...