The Job holder will be responsible to provide over-all leadership on a strategic and commercial level for all commercial activities within the assigned station. The candidate will be responsible to strategically develop and deliver revenue for Fly Baghdad Airlines, maximizing the return from existing market whilst identifying and penetrating new markets where appropriate.
* Hold of Cabin crew License (Preferable)
* At least a high school education degree
* Fluency in English, knowledge of additional languages is a strong advantage
* Height between 170 – 185 cm for male candidates and between 165 -180 cm for female candidates. Height has to be in proportion with weight.
* Minimum 20-years-old.
* Medically fit to meet aircrew requirements.
Contract Term: 2 years ( renewable) Location/Base: Baghdad ,Iraq Aircraft Type: B737-6/7/8/900NG Rank: First Officer
* Total Time: 2000+hours
* EASA, FAA and ICAO license accepted
* Minimum experience of 500 flying hours on B737NG FO
* Current B737NG type rating
* Medical Certificate Class 1
* English language proficiency ICAO level 4 or higher
* No history of aviat...