12 months ago
Working Student (m/f) within Programme and Project Management: Support of Programme Manager
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
You are a full time student, looking for a working student position and you would like to support the Programme Management? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us for 20 hours/week (flexi-time).
Duration: 7 months
As working student you support the Hamburg Plant Programme Team, which is responsible for setting the budget and ensuring the Plant Operations Team delivers to the Airbus Final Assembly line on quality, time and cost.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your exciting tasks:
* Assisting the Programme Manager with initiatives to improve Quality Gate Performance and Cost Control Governance
* Supporting the team in project management tasks and data analysis
* Assisting the team in daily responsibilities
* Enrolled full time student within Project Management, Business Administration, Finance or similar field of study
* Very good knowledge of MS-Office Applications
* Knowledge of financial controlling required and project management skills are appreciated
* English: fluent
* German: fluent
You are a good team player, have excellent communication and analytical skills and are able to derive information out of data as well as to work independently.