19 days ago
Working Student (m/f) within Procurement: Sourcing Activities for Built-to-print Work Packages
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you looking for a working student position? Would you like to support the Procurement Detail Parts Team? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us for 15-20 hours/week (flexi-time).
Start: June 2016
End date: 30.11.2017
As working student you support the Airbus Procurement Detail Parts department with teams located in France, United Kingdom and Germany which is in charge of the sourcing activities for Built-to-print Work Packages in the best Cost, Time and Quality conditions for all Aircraft Programmes.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your exciting tasks:
* Support daily operations with suppliers and internal customers
* Request for Information/Request for Proposal Support
* Project consolidations and analysis
* Analysis and Support for relevant Category Strategy
* Enrolled full time student within Business Administration or similar field of study
* MS Office skills
* Experience in the field of Sales, Marketing or Procurement are welcome
* English: advanced skills/fluent
* German: advanced skills/fluent
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.