4 months ago
Working Student (m/f) within Data Management
Airbus Helicopters Donauwörth
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
You are a full time student, looking for a working student position and you would like to support the Data Management team? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us for 20 hours/week (flexi-time).
Start: December 2017
Duration 12 - 24 months
We are looking for a young Data Analyst (m/f) to support our team. Are you passionate by our company, open-minded and eager to learn? In this position, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself in taking part to the developement of a new kind activity within Airbus’s design Office.
Tasks & accountabilities
* Specify and develop algorithm to automatize data analysis.
* Use databases and data collection systems to detect and monitor data inconsistencies.
* Interpret data, analyze results and provide reporting
* Advise team management on business need and development related to data management
* Define, lead execution of actions plan with operation, stakeholders and IT.
* Enrolled full time student within Information Technology, Mathematics or similar field of study
* Good programming skills in Python and VBA
* Experience with solutions like MySQL, Palantir Foundry (or equivalent) would be a plus
* English: fluent, German or French would be a plus
* International experience would be a plus
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.