4 months ago
Working Student (m/f) in Information Management: Project Management Office
Airbus Helicopters Donauwörth
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
You are a full-time student and are looking for a work-study placement and you wish to support the IM Business Solutions Team in the Project Management Office. Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as a work-study student with a maximum of 20 hours per week (flexible working hours)!
Start: May/June 2017
Duration: 12 months (possible extension option)
In the area of Information Management (IM) of Airbus Helicopters, you will support the Business Solutions department for various projects, such as the introduction of new document management solutions or other change management tasks. With this work-study placement, you will acquire a good overview of the work in the IM area.
Tasks & accountabilities
* Initiating collaboration/document management solutions based on Microsoft SharePoint, Atlassian Confluence
* Implementing business solutions based on specialist department requirements
* Processing/implementing project/change management and communication Tasks
* Enrolled full-time student in Industrial Engineering, Business Informatics or a similar field of study
* Good overall programming skills
* Experience with Microsoft SharePoint, Atlassian Confluence would be a plus
* Initial experience with IT projects would be a plus
* German: advanced level.
* English: fluent