Job Title: Wheel and Brake Technician
* To carry out approved maintenance, repair and overhaul within a Wheels and Brakes Workshop
* To carry out all repairs, maintenance and overhauls in accordance with approved documentation and to correct quality standards
* Work to ensure that all safety precautions and procedures are in place and ensure that the workshop environment and any working area is kept in a clean and tidy manner
* To assist Workshop Manager with any task delegated
* Mechanical knowledge gained from an apprenticeship or formal training
* Good knowledge of workshop procedures
About the Client:
Concentrating predominantly on the overhaul of aircraft wheel and brake products, at peak our workshop routinely delivers in excess of 130 units a week to a very demanding aviation industry customer base that expects nothing but the best. The only way to achieve this is by consistent quality, service and pricing.
Their current aviation support capabilities include wheels and brakes from Goodrich, Honeywell, Meggitt and Messier-Bugatti-Dowty applicable to a wide range of commercial and corporate aircraft.
If you are interested in this role please email you CV
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and commitment not only our customers but in placing our permanent & temporary staff.
With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.