6 months ago
Warranty & Claims Analyst
Assistant Manager, Warranty & Claims
Engineering & Maintenance
E&M - Supply Chain, Contract & Warranty
To ensure effective recovery, monitoring and closing of Airframe / Component / Engines Warranties and Guarantees as stipulated through PSAA (Product Support Assurance Agreements) , SPSA (Supplier Product Support Agreements), executed Purchase Agreements, Support, Maintenance / Exchange Programs, Agreemetns, Letters and Contracts for optimum benefits and recoveries to the airline and its customers.
1) To ensure execution and implementation of all Programs in Warranties and Guarantees for operations and maintenance of the fleet, systems, equipment and components by evaluating cases and raising claims for optimum benefits accruing from the Agreements.
2) To compile material costs consumed and labour manhours data of Airframe / Components / Engines (i.e. Wheels and Brakes under Heat Sink Exchange programs, Repairs shop processing times, etc) for indemnities over performance guarantees and operating costs.
3) Scrutinize, Endorse and exercise aspects of warranties, commitments and industry supports per agreements, delivery documents, SBs/SILs/ADs/CNs, Engineering Orders and warranty repair quotations by approving, raising,tracking and adjudicating claims for maximum recovery.
4) Collect and analyse data by coordinating with Maintenance, Planning, Technical Services and Supply Chain in timely manner to deliver claims to related departments internal/external along with correct supporting documents.
5) Update warranty database by recording correspondances, evaluations / rejections and compiling warranty adjudications, shop findings, quotes / invoices of repairs and credit notes and or cost savings related to claims for an effective control, tracking and management of information and assiting in upstream information as required.
Qualification & Experience
Degree in Industrial / Aviation Engineering / Supply Chain Management. 1-2 years experience or fresh graduate with appropriate background is acceptable
Skills & Knowledge
Knowledge in evaluating and raising warranty/guarantee claims
Knowledge and understanding of aircraft components, and of supply chain processes
Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
Possess leadership, problem solving and decision making skills
Collecting data interdepartmental and evaluating claims cases in timely manner. Ensuring claims raised are disputed correctly and closed to the most benefit to airline withuot delay. Prioritize and adjudicate disputes and ensuring point of escalations are prompted for problematic issues.