VVIP Cabin Crew Manager - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 06-08-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Manager Cabin Crew Today
Direct a team of Cabin Crew Managers (CCM) and up to 6,000 Cabin Crew for a specific cabin/role e.g. Business Class or Senior Flight Steward. Define and implement strategies and plans to deliver ...
VIP/VVIP Cabin Crew/Flight Attendants 21 days ago
Intaway Resourcing is looking for experienced VVIP or Premium class cabin crew immediately required for a permanent opportunity with our client based in the State of Qatar. Included in this tax f...
Cabin Crew about 1 month ago
We are the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, based in Abu Dhabi. Our Cabin Crew are an award winning team of over 3000 service professionals, based in Abu Dhabi, the cosmopolitan and cu...
Mandarin Language Speaking Cabin Crew 17 days ago
London Heathrow Airport
Are you fluent in Mandarin? Your career now can be taken to the heights as here at British Airways we are looking for Mandarin Language Speaking Cabin Crew to be a part of dynamic, diverse, custome...
Intaway Resourcing is looking for a Cabin Crew Manager for its highly prestigious client based in the Middle East. The role is primarily responsible for providing a customer focused front-line management to a multi-cultural VIP Cabin Crew environment.
You will have direct responsibility for managing ongoing crew performance and motivation through personal contact & direction.
You are expected to create internal customer service excellence throughout the Cabin Crew Team, which will motivate them to deliver an exceptionally high standard of service on board its VIP fleet.
- To drive cabin crew standards performance and delivery
- Direct management of all cabin crew through clear direction, motivation and development to ensure the highest standards of performance are achieved and maintained.
- Conduct probationary assessments, initial & on-going targets, KPI's & regular performance review's.
- A minimum of 5 years experience, with at least 3 years at managerial level from a major VIP Airline Operation.
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English.
- Proven analytical skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, be flexible, creative, ability to prioritize in a stressful environment & highly motivated.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated professional to join a demanding, growing & fast paced operation with fantastic rewards.
Intaway Resourcing Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.