Oaklands Global is working with a leading Aircraft Charter specialist who currently have an exciting vacancy for a VIP Charter Broker to be working in the South East of England.
Reporting into the Group VIP Charter Manager, the VIP Charter Broker will be responsible for managing all aspects of a charter flight from initial request, composing offers, following up with clients, bookings and through to completion. As well as maximising business opportunities, generating clients and managing a portfolio.
VIP Charter Broker Responsibilities;
• Communicate effectively with aircraft providers for offers.
• Negotiate with aircraft providers when necessary to procure best value for clients.
• Ensure timely offer with detailed and accurate information is provided for clients.
• Ensure all contracts, insurance and regulatory matters are accurate, legally compliant and that company requirements are met.
• Verify supplier contract in detail and ensure all terms comply with CF charter agreement.
• Liaise with clients to identify requirements and source suitable, competitive aircraft charter solutions.
• Maintain and develop relationships with both key clients and new business leads to maximise business opportunities and increase client loyalty in an industry where client retention is never guaranteed.
• Keep up to date with activities of other VIP brokers using the appropriate network of communication.
• Contact airlines to confirm weekend availability and communicating this to colleagues and other airlines to maximise sales.
• Use initiative to identify new potential areas for business development.
• Provide support for sales activity for new business development.
• Maintain and develop relationships with both key clients and new business leads to maximise business.
This is fantastic opportunity for a VIP Charter Broker to join an industry leading company, this position will not be available for long so please apply soon if you think you have the suitable skills.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Harry Sansbury in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for this position.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.