12 months ago
VIE Programme management - Transverse Programme and PMO Process (m/f)
Airbus Helicopters Donauwörth
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
The Volunteer for International Experience (VIE) program is an international program sponsored by the French Ministry of Economy, Finance and Employment, open to Airbus to offer young professionals the opportunity to have valuable paid work experience abroad in a technical or business function.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your activity will be shared between supporting the entity Transverse Programme in charge of coordinating development projects on almost all types of Helicopters produced by AH and the central AH Programme Management Office in charge of the creation, modification and introduction of harmonized Programme Management processes, methods and tools across Airbus Helicopters.
Your main activities will be:
¤ facilitate/support the entities in the daily business providing Programme Management with necessary information and documentation enabling decision making.
¤ contribute to project control support, allowing the project team to understand the evolutions of actual costs and of costs at completion of their Work Packages in the programmes.
¤ support the Programme Manager by:
* Collaborating with project team and Programme Management Office (PMO) to define, keep up-to-date and analyse key performance indicator data.
* Supporting the technical Change Management Processes in place in contributing to preparation of the change boards and post-processing of the Change board decisions at Programme level;
* Support the investigative works on-going at Programme level (H135, H145, X9) for future AH transversal Programmes (e.g: Airbags, Hoist, …). You will support Program Manager on Planning, risk management, budgets, actions plans, and coordinate several stakeholders such as Engineering, Procurement, Support & Service, Marketing,
¤ You will support the central PMO Team by:
* assisting in the preparation of a Programme Management Handbook
* the creation of communication tools and and contributions to an internal Internet (MS Sharepoint, Hub) site
* analysing and designing the Programme Management processes and their relationships to other processes
within the company
* supporting in the day-to-day operation and preparation of internal reports
* supporting the team in project management for tool deployment.
We are looking for candidates having the following qualifications and skills:
* University degree in engineering, industrial engineering or similar
* A first experience in project management and engineering
* Very good user knowledge MS Office and Outlook
* User knowledge in SAP is desirable
* Service and customer oriented
* Continuous improvement mindset
* Rigor and follow standards
* English: negotiation level
* Knowledge of German and French would be an advantage