12 months ago
VIE (m/f) - System Engineer for Avionic Systems
Airbus Helicopters Donauwörth
Airbus Helicopters, formerly Eurocopter, is a division of Airbus Group, a global pioneer in aerospace and defense related services. Employing approximately 22,000 people worldwide, Airbus Helicopters is the world’s No. 1 helicopter manufacturer with a turnover of 6.3 billion euros. The company’s fleet in service includes some 12,000 helicopters operated by more than 3,000 customers in approximately 150 countries.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
The Volunteer for International Experience (VIE) program is an international program sponsored by the French Ministry of Economy, Finance and Employment, open to Airbus to offer young professionals the opportunity to have valuable paid work experience abroad in a technical or business function.
Tasks & accountabilities
System Engineering ( incl. SW Requirements Engineering)
* Definition of avionics system architecture, contract break down
* Development of system requirements & functional
* Support/participation to reviews with customer, with SW engineering
* Supplier management, equipment qualification, definition of equipment installation
* Support of equipment integration at rigs and helicopter
Avionics Communication System Qualification
* Definition of system rig and helicopter qualification requirements and testing activities
* Preparation and follow up of system qualification testing activities at rig and helicopter
* Generation of qualification documentation, harmonization of qualification documentation
* University degree within Electrical/System/Aerospace Engineering or similar field of study
* English: fluent, negotiation level
* French: fluent, negotiation level
* German beneficial