10 months ago
VIE (m/f) - Asset Management
Airbus Helicopters Donauwörth
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
The Volunteer for International Experience (VIE) program is an international program sponsored by the French Ministry of Economy, Finance and Employment, open to Airbus to offer young professionals the opportunity to have valuable paid work experience abroad in a technical or business function.
Tasks & accountabilities
For Airbus Helicopters in Donauwörth (near Augsburg) within the department Asset Management/Sales Europe, we are looking for a VIE (m/f) Asset Management in support to Pre-owned helicopters trade-in/sales and to helicopters portfolio management.
Asset Management department’s main role is to facilitate the sales of new helicopters through operations of trade-in, re-marketing and resale of pre-owned helicopters, the management of the pre-owned helicopter global portfolio that includes offers preparation, data analysis and the management of all technical related topics. In that context, the VIE’s tasks will include the following:
* Monitor the buy-back and re-sale transaction process in relation with key stakeholders
* Contribute KPIs update/process improvement, the release of trade-in offers
* Support the Sales teams with operating lease of pre-owned Airbus helicopter
* Manage the interface and entertain relationship with stakeholders (Finance, Legal, Programs)
* Support the development, entertainment of relationship with customers & partners
* Monitor market dynamics, anticipate demand appetite for used aircraft in close relationship with Marketing department
* Perfom studies, surveys, feed Website, create data sheet and more ...
* University degree in engineering or a commercial/marketing degree
* Technical/ aviation knowledge is a plus
* A first experience in project management is desirable
* Good knowledge of MS Office and web searching tools/ software
* Good communication skills
* Autonomous way of working
* A first experience in working in an international team would be an advantage
* English: fluent, negotiation level
* German: good level with desire to become fluent