5 months ago
VIE (f/m) - SAP Logistic Spare Parts Module
Airbus Helicopters Donauwörth
Airbus Helicopters, formerly Eurocopter, is a division of Airbus Group, a global pioneer in aerospace and defense related services. Employing approximately 22,000 people worldwide, Airbus Helicopters is the world’s No. 1 helicopter manufacturer with a turnover of 6.3 billion euros. The company’s fleet in service includes some 12,000 helicopters operated by more than 3,000 customers in approximately 150 countries.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
The Volunteer for International Experience (VIE) program is an international program sponsored by the French Ministry of Economy, Finance and Employment, open to Airbus to offer young professionals the opportunity to have valuable paid work experience abroad in a technical or business function.
Tasks & accountabilities
Support ERP maintenance linked to Spares Business requirements
Maintenance on Incidents & Bugs
* Solve or/and follow resolution of spares business incidents and bugs, support spares business in filling out incident and BUG template with adequate content
* Propose and implement solution (customizing / ABAP development / SAP script developments), test solution
* Support business acceptance tests, non-regression tests, document progress and resolution
Maintenance on Change Request
* Implement or/and follow implementation of spares business change request
* Support spares business in filling out change request templates with adequate content
* Propose solution linked to validated change requests, submit it for validation to the internal IM responsible
* Implement solution (Customizing / ABAP development / SAP script developments)
Support prototyping activities and prepare functional specifications and technical specifications
Presentation & technical coordination (with IM members) in a multi-national environment
Respect & support Airbus Helicopter procedure "To maintain IM solution" as well as AMS rules
* Provide suitable, cost effective and maintainable
* Challenge Business Requirements, AMS response time and technical solutions proposed
* Provide regular report to IM Spares Lead function leader
* University degree within Industrial Engineering, Logistics or similar field of study
* First job experience in Project Management
* Knowledge in SAP SD/LE
* English: fluent, negotiation level
* French: intermediate
* German: intermediate
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.