4 months ago
VIE (f/m) - Human Resources Business Partner Support/Projects
Airbus Helicopters Donauwörth
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
The Volunteer for International Experience (VIE) program is an international program sponsored by the French Ministry of Economy, Finance and Employment, open to Airbus to offer young professionals the opportunity to have valuable paid work experience abroad in a technical or business function.
Tasks & accountabilities
You will work within the HR Corporate Function Department of Airbus Helicopters in Donauwörth (near Augsburg) supporting HR Business Partner.
* Projects within the departments: Onboarding, training room, job shadowing….
* Staffing & mobility activities
* Support HR duties regarding transferred employees from France to Germany (welcome, cultural differences, contracts...)
* Day to day support of the HRBP activities
* Support of the HR transformation campaign
* HR internal communications
* Maintaining of HR for HR web community /HR communication network for Airbus Helicopters
* University degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Humanities or similar field of study
* A first experience in Human Resources is desirable
* Good computer skills including MS Office (especially Excel and Powerpoint)
* SAP HR knowledge would be welcome
* Excellent communication and organizational skills as well as strong analytical skills
* Service-oriented mind-set
* A first experience abroad would be an advantage
* English: fluent, negotiation level
* German: fluent
* French would be a plus