4 months ago
VIE - Cabin and Cargo Research and Technology Project Manager (m/f)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
The Volunteer for International Experience (VIE) program is an international program sponsored by the French Ministry of Economy, Finance and Employment, open to Airbus to offer young professionals the opportunity to have valuable paid work experience abroad in a technical or business function.
Tasks & accountabilities
For Airbus in Hamburg within the department Cabin Programme Innovations we are looking for a VIE - Cabin and Cargo Research and Technology Project Manager (m/f).
Start: from March 2018 possible
Duration: 24 months
Your main activities will include:
1. General Support of the Management-Team regarding
* Scenario Analysis and strategy formulation
* Trend and Technology Scouting
* Customer needs identification
* Portfolio Management
* Partnership Management
2. Leading of dedicated R&T- and Change Projects
* University degree in Engineering/Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Project Management or Business Administration
* Initial work experience in a technical area, combined with a general technical understanding and Business knowledge are desired
* Project management experience would be a plus
* Competent handling of MS-Office Software is required, first experience with CAD and image processing application such as Adobe Photoshop are helpful but not mandatory
* English: fluent/negotiation Level
* German and/or French: appreciated
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and you possess a strategic mindset.