7 months ago
VIE - Business Performance Management (f/m)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
The Volunteer for International Experience (VIE) program is an international program sponsored by the French Ministry of Economy, Finance and Employment, open to Airbus to offer young professionals the opportunity to have valuable paid work experience abroad in a technical or business function.
Tasks & accountabilities
For Airbus in Hamburg within the department Performance Management we are looking for a VIE - Business Performance Management (m/f).
Start: November 2017
Duration: 12 months
The department is in charge of liaising between the Controlling department and Single Aisle Production Management Team. In this context, your task and responsibilities will be:
* Helping with the business plan, forecasting, and performance follow-up
* Helping to establish short and mid-term Resource Planning
* Creating a support to set up performance measurement processes
* Regular Reporting to the production management team for the plant Hamburg
* Project management for short and mid-term improvement projects
We are looking for candidates with the following skills:
* University degree in Engineering, Business Administration or similar
* Knowledge about data processing
* Excellent MS Excel skills, MS Access would be highly appreciated
* Analytical skills and the ability to understand complex correlations
* Ideally experience in the production area
* Ideally experience in process analysing and process improvement
* Negotiation level of English and advanced German skills