12 months ago
VIE - A350 Cabin & Customization Configuration Management (f/m)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
The Volunteer for International Experience (VIE) program is an international program sponsored by the French Ministry of Economy, Finance and Employment, open to Airbus to offer young professionals the opportunity to have valuable paid work experience abroad in a technical or business function.
Tasks & accountabilities
For Airbus in Hamburg within the department Customization & Cabin Conf Management we are looking for a VIE - A350 Cabin & Customization Configuration Management (f/m). The department is leading all Cabin and Customization relevant changes end-to-end impacting the aircraft with overall 30 employees plus subcontractors functions.
Start: July 2017
Duration: 12 months (probably extended to 24 months)
In this context, your main activities will include:
* Developing and improving the cabin and customization configuration processes
* Analysing & optimising the process between the Airlines, Supplier & Airbus with the main focus on customer
* Defining synergies between the A330 (Long Range) and A350
* Supporting the HO in setting-up and strengthening the local empowerment of Cabin configuration
* University degree in Engineering / Avionics or similar
* Excellent MS office skills
* Previous experience in creating presentations for executive management reviews
* Proactive communication skills
* Experience in leading working groups
* English: negotiation level
* German / French: would be a plus
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.