Verification engineer working in an aerospace environment within mixed technology electronic hardware and electronic systems to join experienced team based in Marlow.
You will prepare test plans and procedures and perform formal tests for requirement verification for prototype and pre-production hardware for all in-house development projects. Develop test plans and procedures, setup of test and measurement equipment, keeping accurate records, and analysis of results for timely delivery.
The right candidate will be comfortable working as part of a small team and delivering accurate performance test results to a high standard.
You will be educated to Degree level in an engineering or science discipline, experience working with ERP, formal change processes, engineering documents and data
Responsibilities of Verification Engineer
· Define and implement the verification and validation activities
· Ensuring that all relevant processes and procedures are documented and issued.
· Define and deliver all required verification and validation activities.
· Deliver qualification packages in the format required by the Design Office of Airworthiness
· Responsible for engineering verification project deliverables meeting their quality, cost and delivery schedule targets
· Promote an environment of continuous improvement
· Career progression with training
· Competitive base salary
· Excellent benefits package
· Matched contribution pension
· 3x Salary Life Assurance
· Access to all employee bonus plan
If you would like an opportunity to work as a verification engineer in a state of the art facility based in Marlow with subsidised canteen and free parking please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.