As part of the Typhoon Training Centre project, there is a requirement for a number of Technical Instructors to design and develop various technical courses and deliver those courses as well as courses which have been bought-in from external vendors.
As a non-trade specific instructor, you will be expecvted to deliver courses in the following:
- Typhoon Managers
- Typhoon Familiarisation
- Typhoon Common Induction Module
Bachelors Degree or equivalent in an Aerospace Science or Aero Engineering.
Successfull completion of a Typhoon Q couse relevant to their trade is desirable.
Successfully completed a recognised Instructional Techniques course.
Minimum of 5 years experience in an Aerospace engineering maintenance environment
Candidates must be from within an aircraft maintenance organisation
Ex-RSAF or RAF or BAE Systems aircraft technician.
* Design appropriate course material to match customer requirements.
* Develop and administer appropriate technical tests and assessments
* Implement the delivery of training programmes to the required standards.
* Carry out the administration requirements for training programmes
* Ensure that company QMS & SHE requirements are applied and implemented
This is a 2 year contract based in Taif. Monthly salary package is broken down as:
Basic Salary - £2,550.00
Overseas Allowance - £616.25
Domestic Allowance - £200.00
Air Ticket Allowance - £150.00
Total Salary - £3,516.25
All earnings will be tax free over the course of the 2 year contract.
You will also be provided with:
* Furnished Accommodation
* Transportation to and from work
* 58 days holiday entitlement per year (this is calendar days not working days)
* Primary Medical Care through the company Medical Centre
* Secondary Medical Care in Saudi Arabia through BUPA.