Flight Operations - Stansted Airport
Since 1959, Universal Weather and Aviation, Inc. (Universal®), the pioneer of international flight support services for corporate aviation, has been arranging, coordinating and providing complete services in support of a trip for corporate aviation operators worldwide. Universal has offices in over 20 countries throughout the world supporting clients that represent organisations that rely on corporate and private aircraft.
Due to growth we are seeking Flight Operations people in the role of Trip Support Coordinators. Ideally we are seeking candidates experienced in
- Trip Support, handling, hotels, Fuel, Catering, Transport
- Permit Requirements globally
- Flight Operations
- Flight planning & Weather
- Regulatory awareness, Corporate compliance
- An understanding of CFMU and the management of European Airway slots.
- Customer care role
However standout candidates without such experience who have other qualities and attributes will be considered.
The role involves regular contact with aircrew and support service providers. You will be obtaining over flight and landing permits, whilst setting up services such as Flight plans, Weather, Ground Handling, Fuel, Hotels, Catering and fuel through our fuelling program. Our global presence gives us a unique advantage over competitors to drive down the risk exposure in an increasingly complex and highly regulated world, so that every trip is trouble fee and every experience is a winning one.
We are a 24/7 operation year round, so you’ll need to be happy to work shifts including nights and public holidays. The shift pattern is currently four days on four days off, working 12hr shifts with varying start times.
- Applicants will need to have the right to live and work in the UK
- Currently live or be prepared to relocate so that they live within 45 minutes’ drive of the Stansted Airport office. (If you currently live a distance that would mean you'd need to move closer than please also confirm a willingness to do that)
Important: Anyone interested should in the first instance send a recent copy of their CV and a cover note with any additional points they'd like to make in support of their application explaining why they’re applicable and relevant to the role.