Morson are currently looking to recruit an experienced Project Lead with Typhoon aircraft experience for our leading defence client based on site at RAF Coningsby.
The TyTAN (Typhoon Total Availability eNterprise) partnered programme provides the MoD with the capability to carry out maintenance of Typhoon aircraft and components. An opportunity has arisen within the TyTAN Operations (SDS) team for a Transition Delivery Project Lead. The Transition Delivery Project Lead will be responsible for:
1. The deilvery of numersours transformation projects across the Operations Delivery Stream.
2. Leading complex facilitation across multi-stakeholder groups, including strategic planning/alignment with due cognisance to business requirements
3. Providing guidance, support and motivation to the identified Transformation resource and mediating with other line managers when required
4. Maintaining a record of all activity and sustainment against TyTAN in line with the Gateway CI process and recording all activities within Workspace
5. Taking the Lead in one of the Transformaton programme activities within the Operations Delivery Stream.
6. Assisting with the combination of the Off Aircraft and On Aircraft to integrate these SDS
7. Co-ordinating the On and Off Aircraft for projects defined by the Planning Resource and Training change activity on behalf on the Portfolio Lead
9. Drive the required change and developing plans in order to deliver the change
10. Support the Team Leaders and Supervisors within the facility in driving the change required in order to deliver the productivity improvements required under TyTAN.
11. Ensure that TyTAN CI governance is maintained within the Operations SDS.
12. Attend regular TyTAN CI core function meetings to review and report progress and also to maintain the appropriate level of governance.
13. Managing the provision of Operations Transformation support to TyTAN and broader elements upon request
The successful applicant will be educated to a minimum HNC/HND level in Support Engineering/Manufacturing and will have excellent communication skills, working well within a multi-functional team environment. They must be capable of demonstrating business & process analysis and development, be capable of problem solving, by suggesting and developing solutions to various integrated and complex working level problems and applying these solutions within the workplace. Knowledge of the Typhoon Business, along with an appreciation of Typhoon Support Engineering, Aircraft maintenance processes and toolsets and experience of working with RAF/MoD are also desirable. The ability to think logically and laterally and work under pressure to deliver the required solutions to the agreed deadlines is a skill particularly suited to this role. They must have excellent communication skills and be able to interpret solutions from Customer requirements.
The successful candidate will be required to perform tasks suitable to the internal level of this role. The role will contain, but will not be limited to, the following;
1. Taking the Lead in one of the Transformation Programmes within the Operations Delivery Stream.
2. Assisting with the combination of the Off Aircraft and On Aircraft to integrate these SDS
3. Co-ordinating the On and Off Aircraft for projects defined by the Planning Resource and Training change activity.
4. Working alongside the On Aircraft Programme Lead for the work under the Typhoon Future State Operating Model
The successful candidate will also be required to have excellent Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project.