we are recruiting "Training Manager" for the operation of a our fleet. Take the opportunity to join an expanding, commercial executive jet operator, providing high levels of safety and service to VVIP passengers and work with one of the finest business jet aircraft in Europe, Middle East and USA.
Are you safety oriented, dynamic, flexible, team minded and able to perform under pressure?
Our minimum requirements are as follows:
- German speaker
- Practical experience and knowledge of flight operational safety standards
- In depth knowledge of EC 1178/2011 and its related changes
- In depth knowledge of OM Part A to D and the training concept of the company
- 5 years of experience in training,which must include at least two years of pilots training.
-TRI Licence on LR60 or CL 850 or CL 605
- European Passport
- English language proficiency level 4 or higher
- Must be a team player as well as having the ability to work independently.
- Job references are required
- Valid Driving License
We offer you a varied, attractive job in a young and motivated team