We have been commissioned by one of the world’s largest providers of training to the civil and military markets to source a number of Training Instructors for our clients Training Division on a permanent basis at their state of the art facilities in the South East.
Are you an experienced professional pilot with an interest in training? A people person who enjoys a professional team environment? Do you have over 4000 hours with more than 1500 hours of multi crew?
If so, this fantastic opportunity comes with excellent career progression, lifestyle benefits, working in a small friendly team for a forward thinking organisation with a true global footprint.
Reporting directly to the Head of Training, you will be responsible for providing ground, synthetic flight and flight training for the aircraft types you are qualified on.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Providing client training in accordance with company guidelines, the training syllabus and the authorizing regulatory authority.
• Ensuring all training is completed using either the company or the end client company’s procedures.
• Training clients to the standard required and following procedures defined in the company guidelines when a trainee is unable to meet the standard.
• Completing the Journey Log after use of a training device. Ensuring all defects are recorded in the Defects Log.
• Providing assistance to the Head of Training in the development of new programmes or courseware.
• When qualified as an examiner for either FAA or EASA, carrying out flight checks in accordance with and on behalf of the appropriate regulatory authority.
• Developing JAA aircraft flight training programme for use at the companies ATO’s
• ICAO Licence
• Holds an unrestricted EASA ATPL with TRI (A)
• Minimum 1500 hours MPA
• Minimum 1500 hours Jet time
• Time on type desirable (Falcon7X & 900/2000, G450/550, Global Express, Citation II & XLS and L45)
• Recent experience as an aircraft base training captain ideal
• Excellent Classroom Presentation & Interpersonal Skills
• Above average communication skills, both verbal and written
• Computer skills & knowledge of Internet applications.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you and you want to work in a challenging and rewarding training environment please forward your CV to Kevin Small or call our office for a confidential discussion.
Unfortunately only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.