We have had the following contract position become available with our client who are based in the East Midlands Area:
· To deliver training administrative support and coordinate training activities within the organisation
· To act as the central point of contact for all training to ensure that all training conducted either internally or externally is recorded within the Company training database to satisfy regulatory, legislative and individual development requirements.
· To be responsible for the recording of all internally delivered training and learning activities within the organisational training database (currently QPulse).
· To maintain and update the organisational training database with all job related and legislative training requirements to ensure compliance with internal and external audits.
· Schedule and coordinate attendance on training courses and workshops as required.
· Produce and circulate as appropriate, training and learning key performance data and reports on a monthly and annual basis to the Engineering Manager and Human Resources team for central reporting purposes.
· To take on and become involved in supporting any learning and development project work as required.
· To perform any additional responsibilities as required from time to time.
Please contact Jo Rand at Protec Technical Ltd for further details