Line Up Aviation is a world leader in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace professionals and has been operating for more than 28 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the very highest standard of applicants.
Our Client is the world’s leading air charter service company with a proven reputation for innovation, expertise and professionalism. They are looking for a Trainee VIP Charter Broker. This is a very rare opportunity and the successful candidate will be taking a great stride in their professional development.
- To develop knowledge, skills and behaviour to be an effective VIP Charter Broker.
- To maximise business opportunities by offering tailored solutions to meet client requirements within budgetary and operational restrictions whilst making suitable profit for the company.
- To generate and manage a portfolio of clients and actively develop new business through initiative, including follow up on new leads, client recommendations and networking opportunities.
Charter Broking Overview:
Undertaking tasks with support of more experienced colleagues in order to:
- Identify suitable aircraft and operators.
- Verify contact and procedural information.
- Send to market.
- Select for offer.
- Prepare contracts as and when requested.
- Ensure all contracts, insurance, aircraft and operators documentation and regulatory matters are accurate, legally compliant and that company requirements are met.
- Issue flight briefs with all flight related information.
- Communicate with suppliers at all times to ensure clients’ requirements are met.
- Work on flight briefs as required.
- Undertake accounting processes as required.
- All of the above is to be undertaken with the use of internal systems and other systems/sources where appropriate.
Client Relationship Management
- Liaise with clients to identify requirements and source suitable, competitive aircraft charter solutions.
- Maintain and develop relationships with both key clients and new business leads to maximise business opportunities and increase client loyalty in an industry where client retention is never guaranteed.
- Manage all operational aspects of charters from the first enquiry to the completion of the trip.
- Ensure clients are always kept informed of any development linked to specific bookings.
- Build strong relationships when making cold calls to clients.
- Use internal systems effectively to manage client relationships, transactions and operations.
- Maintain regular communication with clients and suppliers.
- Use initiative to identify new and potential areas for business development.
- Develop new business through initiative, follow up on news leads, client recommendations and pro-active networking.
- Provide support for sales activity for new business development.
- Cold call prospective clients to help build on our successful portfolio of existing clients.
- Airport/control authority procedures.
- Compile availability and empty leg listings.
-Based at Gatwick
-Salary: Competitive plus benefits
-Job type: Permanent, full-time
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency